Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    No. Sorry the world doesn't revolve to only this certain people.
    Remove IA and R for dm/tdm/duel?
    Fk I'm quitting

Why do you guys only think about yourself?
    How about those joining the server or playing Gunz for the first time?

Dave don't remove Tag !!
    Think about it, you rather lose people who love tags and just listen to people who whine about being spammed?
    Or leave it alone and everyone's happy?

If you can read for tiny bit u'll see that he said "REMOVING TAGS FOR DUEL ROOM AND TDM" smartass.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I think clan war can be revived by changing the award system and organizing more clan war tournaments. Also removing [R] from normal rooms would be cool. [V] and [IA] are good though actually so don't remove them. Also maybe try decreasing the power of donor weapons or increasing the power of bounty weapons. At least make it seem like the original GunZ in terms of clan war. Maybe fix the amount of bullets/delay and damage of shotguns in clan war to balance things up?
    Last edited by Min; 11-02-2013 at 03:52 PM.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    any little issue like internet spikes or sudden lag or even speaking being bannable(like jk threats or trolling),
    @speaking, yeah that shit is gay. people are gonna talk shit in gaming no matter where you're playing, some of these kids need to stop being report whores (and the server itself promotes report whoring which is sad. people abuse this shit so much) and either talk shit back or use that /ignore function which was created for a reason i'm sure.
    i don't understand why people are getting warnings when it's something the user themselves can prevent. is it for donation money or what? rofl.

& im pretty sure r/ia room tags are gonna be removed from tdm's, i saw dave say he feels they only belong in training somewhere.

anyway.

the antilead (i know none of the staff wants to hear it) is not as good as it could be, in fact nowhere near it. all the GM's/devs i see saying there's nothing wrong with it, please go play a different server like A***cG or U******eGG for just a few hours and come back here. you'll see how much better their antilead is. & also i've seen one of the staff members say that the antilead works perfect for everything EXCEPT sg's, and that just made me wonder why would you release an update that doesn't work properly for the most popular items of the gay among the most competitive players(the ones who are obviously going to complain/care more than randombrsprayers)

while you're removing room tags, you should also take into consideration getting rid of things like... 1/2 hit nades we aren't GM's doing an event, we have no business killing someone in one hit. yes they're easy to dodge if you're decent, but not everyone is & when your whole team dies from 1 hit nades because they can't stay alive it's a pain in the ass. consider also the way OP spray(and now its even more OP since the antilead works for it better than SG's), snipers that kill people in nearly one hit, pred that hits you to yellow in one rocket coupled with R its insane & ruins games people just spam rs pred/rocket on the doors in A&D. demolition landmines are too abusable they should be removed completely tbh there's no middleground on dumbing them down because you can just put a pile somewhere and people have to go through them to get to you. donor fire nades kill you in pretty much 2 hits also & the flame on the ground probably lasts a full 15~20 seconds before it goes away. & honestly i'm sure there's even more that i'm just spacing on at the moment but really this isn't even gunz anymore.

also ultimate pill/vials are BEYOND OP, there's no competing with someone who has them if you do not. but i think you should get rid of pills/vials completely, or make them not heal so much more than regular meds, so people start getting back to when gunz was popular. this is the only server i've seen where everyone runs around spamming pills and vials, every other server they're still using pmeds & to me it's a lot better, it feels more like the game should be.
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Also note. Fix anti-lead. Anti-lead is is terrible as shit. PB's don's register at all.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    I think clan war can be revived by changing the award system and organizing more clan war tournaments. Also removing [R] from normal rooms would be cool. [V] and [IA] are good though actually so don't remove them. Also maybe try decreasing the power of donor weapons or increasing the power of bounty weapons. At least make it seem like the original GunZ in terms of clan war. Maybe fix the amount of bullets/delay and damage of shotguns in clan war to balance things up?
    Well i agree with almost everything, bout the donor and bounty stuff i believe ppl spend a lot of time in the infected rooms and stuff like that because they are non donor people so they know they don't really have chance on winning cws with 9 dmg and 5000 delay weps.

Genre's Avatar Syllable Sliding

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Infected will not be removed or changed.
    IA and R will be prohibited in DM/TDM/Duel (+ extreme modes).
    Why DM? That's what makes a lot of people play it.

Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    Also note. Fix anti-lead. Anti-lead is is terrible as shit. PB's don's register at all.
    Already brought this up and I got reported for it. (:

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Genre View Post
    Why DM? That's what makes a lot of people play it.

Already brought this up and I got reported for it. (:
    We don't want ppl to play it a lot we want cwers!>

Donator

Thanks
    Okay, another thing to discuss here is the Insta Sword , for something it's called that way to train insta and what not so it should be for the best to make it usable only on training rooms it kinda gets annoying ppl with a high range sword on everything that you play.

kazeshini's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    Okay, another thing to discuss here is the Insta Sword , for something it's called that way to train insta and what not so it should be for the best to make it usable only on training rooms it kinda gets annoying ppl with a high range sword on everything that you play.
    or remove the stupid long range swords

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    The kids crying about donors, buy donors if you going to moan.

I see it as this way us who have donated have paid to have that advantage, why else would we donate? Is it FG problem use won't pay to also gain that advantage? If they started nerfing the donor shotguns and made them more like the bounty item then what would have been the point in donating? Expecially when it comes to Limit Breaker, people have spent fortunes trying to get that shotgun (myself being one) and whys that? Because I couldn't stack up against people with reasonable aim who were using it, but instead of complaining about the OP aspect of it I spent money to obtain it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information