Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kaji View Post
    The kids crying about donors, buy donors if you going to moan.

I see it as this way us who have donated have paid to have that advantage, why else would we donate? Is it FG problem use won't pay to also gain that advantage? If they started nerfing the donor shotguns and made them more like the bounty item then what would have been the point in donating? Expecially when it comes to Limit Breaker, people have spent fortunes trying to get that shotgun (myself being one) and whys that? Because I couldn't stack up against people with reasonable aim who were using it, but instead of complaining about the OP aspect of it I spent money to obtain it.
    This man speaks the truth I still have no limit after spending over 800 coins on lucky boxes, but now I don't play anymore I don't even need it lol.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    No. Sorry the world doesn't revolve to only this certain people.
    Remove IA and R for dm/tdm/duel?
    Fk I'm quitting

Why do you guys only think about yourself?
    How about those joining the server or playing Gunz for the first time?

Dave don't remove Tag !!
    Think about it, you rather lose people who love tags and just listen to people who whine about being spammed?
    Or leave it alone and everyone's happy?
    The room tags are just ruining TDM's and letting cw's starve.
    People now adays got no aim anymore because they are used to spam.
    [R][IA] Can be good in training rooms to obviously, train but outside of that it's just horrible.
    I only play CWs because there are no rooms without [R].

Originally Posted by Kaji View Post
    The kids crying about donors, buy donors if you going to moan.
    Spoiler!
    You understand it, respect.
    People shoudn't cry over it because they still need to aim with it no matter what SG.
    Originally Posted by kazeshini View Post
    or remove the stupid long range swords
    From cw's yeah gets abused alot for mid-air spb's and what not.
    In tdm doesn't really matter that much.

^
    These are just my opinions of the written texts in this thread nothing more.

Thanks
    there is no way to make clan war more active because the player base sucks too much, they wont have fun

and i doubt its fun to slaughter infected players in clan war ._.
    Last edited by oli; 11-08-2013 at 02:09 PM.

kazeshini's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    maybe announcements should be made in game about clanwar prizes?

not all the players use the forums so they wouldnt even know that there are perks to clanwarring

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    [R][IA] Can be good in training rooms to obviously, train but outside of that it's just horrible.
    In my opinion, this is so funny ( i do agree with steff a lot). cause honestly, if u go to LoL unranked auto match games, and the games are modded and shit, your just training your new players/inexperienced to be pussies, loL... srsly l0l.. so when they finally go to ranked matches and in this gunz... Clan wars... Its like wtf is this, this is not what i learned/ had fun with, screw this. So yeah. Its like having a mis leading cover on a book, u think its like that, then u read it a bit, and it sucks.

Regular matches then go to clan war, then it sucks. ok. and dont pull that, but u can just play in rooms/make rooms with out the tags, bull shit. Cuz u srsly cant, no1 joins, and the majority of the players in the free ch w/e its called, play mainly the room tag shit, so they wouldnt even stay for too long srsly, i had fukinnnn room 1 for a long time with just the [v] tag and it was a 4v4 tdm, and the server had a good amount of ppl that day n no1 stayed in the room/ppl kept leaving and i stayed in that room for over an hour with ppl leaving over n over, couldnt have a good battle.

just saiyan

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    Make your own damn room without [R].
    TBH all I see are a lot of whiny vagina creatures in this thread. "Insta sword too long, limitbreaker too strong, vials too OP, not enough CWs, too many items, not enough items"
    If you're gonna bish about minuscule chit like this, go create your own server.
    Last edited by Alpha; 11-08-2013 at 11:31 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

Again (11-08-2013)

Spirestone's Avatar Possible

Thanks
    You should to give rewards for the Duel Tournament winners and make a new kind of tournaments, that would be more interesting‎

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    all crying kids don't consider making their own room without IA and R, so now it has to ruin my fun! thanks a lot!!!
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

10. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Alpha (11-08-2013)

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    all crying kids don't consider making their own room without IA and R, so now it has to ruin my fun! thanks a lot!!!
    These whiny kids with their vagina axewounds probably fap to their girl character. inb4 Steff has 7000 hours of character fap time

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by •Alpha• View Post
    These whiny kids with their vagina axewounds probably fap to their girl character. inb4 Steff has 7000 hours of character fap time
    most fun part is, most of these people who complain are often just forum warrioring, yet they have the biggest say.
    Some people enjoy an occasional spam room, if u don't ****ing leave it and make ur own trash room, looking at the forums theres a lot of people who don't like R and IA in TDM's so just make a room with them and play

... oh wait... they're only ever on the forums, they don't actually play. LOGIC.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information