Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    I've heard that the people who play on the Xbox 360 will be able to interact with the players that use the Xbox One, but I've also heard that they won't be able to.
    Which is the truth?

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    No idea but probably the first, Since it would be such a dumb move to not let people play with xbox one users.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
    No idea but probably the first, Since it would be such a dumb move to not let people play with xbox one users.
    That's what I was thinking.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I would assume that there will be 'special' features that the x-one owners can only use with the other x-one owners.
    Or, there would be no difference at all with the interaction. You could most likely think of it mainly as a hardware/software update.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not really trusting anything when I, as a prerequisite, would need to have a DAY 1 PATCH BEFORE I CAN ****ING USE THE MACHINE WHATSOEVER.

Granted, day 1 patches are common in this era of gaming, but to be completely locked down is just...why?

Didn't they stray away from the always online bullshit? Doesn't help when you need to connect right away if you have net issues/shit connection and all you have after $500 is a giant paperweight; waiting for ages until it can do anything like, I don't know... PLAY GAMES?

I will be honest, this isn't that terrible of an issue, but really? It's required before you can even put one ****ing game disc in?

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    I'm not really trusting anything when I, as a prerequisite, would need to have a DAY 1 PATCH BEFORE I CAN ****ING USE THE MACHINE WHATSOEVER.

Granted, day 1 patches are common in this era of gaming, but to be completely locked down is just...why?

Didn't they stray away from the always online bullshit? Doesn't help when you need to connect right away if you have net issues/shit connection and all you have after $500 is a giant paperweight; waiting for ages until it can do anything like, I don't know... PLAY GAMES?

I will be honest, this isn't that terrible of an issue, but really? It's required before you can even put one ****ing game disc in?
    Anyone that doesn't have a internet connection doesn't need to buy a x-one. As for your always online argument I believe that the one day patch is to make it so the x-one doesn't need to be 'always online'.. Very poor planning on M$ behalf. I totally agree with that but who seriously is going to be waiting for the x-one and doesn't have internet at home? I don't know anyone myself that doesn't have internet at home... ESPECIALLY a gamer.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    Anyone that doesn't have a internet connection doesn't need to buy a x-one. As for your always online argument I believe that the one day patch is to make it so the x-one doesn't need to be 'always online'.. Very poor planning on M$ behalf. I totally agree with that but who seriously is going to be waiting for the x-one and doesn't have internet at home? I don't know anyone myself that doesn't have internet at home... ESPECIALLY a gamer.
    Yea, I do know what you mean. Just some of those who are unlucky with shitty as providers are gonna be spending some time getting that patch ready (only if it's anything like what the Wii U had to go through... that was just... why...).

VVV Random rant because I was tired and probably not going to look forward to rereading it tomorrow QQ VVV

Spoiler!

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Yea, I do know what you mean. Just some of those who are unlucky with shitty as providers are gonna be spending some time getting that patch ready (only if it's anything like what the Wii U had to go through... that was just... why...).

VVV Random rant because I was tired and probably not going to look forward to rereading it tomorrow QQ VVV

Spoiler!
    I know a lot of people are unhappy with what has gone down with M$ in regards to the upcoming release of x-one just because of the fact nothing about it is traditional.
    I want to at least give it a chance. I believe they are doing the things that aren't normally done because it will be a special product in ways we won't understand till we get to try it.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

^CHez^Aak's Avatar yo pop - juk

Thanks
    What i have heard is that 360 can interact with xbox one

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Just buy a PS4... better exclusive titles, 3D BDs, and it just looks better in general.

I never owned a PS3 and I did an Xbox 360, but this time I won't be caught dead with an Xbox 1.

11. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

iReflex (11-10-2013)

Thread Information