Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Is there at least one guy who can gladiator without using bs jeet-kune-do philosophy which only works in movies?

Every low tier scrub who cannot even match me 1v1 without having to cheat and still ends up losing with their bs self-warranted bp/sp/slashspam peddle fundamentals think they even stand a chance to my prediction skills?

How come every guy who said the same crap ended up in the same stack of persians I made as a proud spartan?

"Yo bro, your speed, timing, accuracy, secret techniques and cool dashes aren't good bro"
    *dead*
    "I wasn't trying"

Hate the playa, don't hate the game.

Hate the fact that all [mid tier - top tier) quit.

Anything else leftover is just a bunch of low tiers and Languid trying to teach these kids how to dash. This game's about hitting and diugnal has stressed it enough prior to teaching dashes only people focus on vanity over validity. Who doesn't wanna look like Bruce Lee in his prime while spamming kung fu philosophy.

If you guys want real glads to improve from look at people like koreanw, Atomsk, Dylan, Randy, Roma(Kris Roma) and Cal(5meodmt). These guys think clearly and dont make up random kung fu crap that would only work if your opponent was dumb as a brick. They're logical. They think. They don't burden themselves with stuff that doesn't work. They're efficient.

Not trash like Sumai(whom I beat, you guys can scrap that 30min vid of him peddling in a spar he begged for. I beat him on an alt.), Nellow, DevonMack, Viper and any other fantasy-based/secret technique/concept crap. Guys like that are too busy absorbed into their own delusions to even face reality.

If a rusty me can take a poop on anything that talks more than plays, then how about quitting and sticking to minecraft where u just bash things?

As for anyone talking crap, the joke's on you. The fact that you cannot talk right into my face means I own you and you're afraid of me. When we avoid talking about something, it took possession of us. Rumoring crap only means I've taken control over your very mind and thought simply by having my name registered on this forum.

I can easily state my opinion about anyone like I am doing right now. When faced with the decision of either removing the anonimity and talking honestly or keeping hidden and rumoring fallacies; the reason you'd do the latter is due to fear of me. I can see through you and no matter how you humor what I just said or how you try to make puns out of it, the fact that I can predict your exact autonomic habit and opinion on it means I know you before even exchanging text with you. Hence, the reader knows I know him and what he thinks and how I potentially influence him/her.(This is, of course directed to a specific group and not just any random clueless person. The group I meant this for will know when I refer to them and how)

Everyone on this thing is either too predictable or too unethical to become challenging so if you want not just glad but anything to work out, start reading and stop being brain-fried.

In this post is every judgement you'd possibly need to correct and it's hidden between the text. Have fun searching for easter eggs you little rascals you. You might actually improve instead of act like it.

PS: If you think Kung Fu philosophy applies to gunz then you're not just dumb, but you're really on par with the people I suggested to avoid. Dumb would be a compliment at that point.

Heres a smiley bye

Root's Avatar Tired avenger

Thanks
    Ofc you're top tier glad when it's dead at FG.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    A forum account was created JUST for that post?
    So mad so bad so glad you gone.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

4. The following user said thank you to Katsuro for this useful post:

SuperShotty (11-04-2013)

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Gratz on getting into med school

As for gladding theres like 3 glads on the server soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gratz on being best big accomplishment
    Too Legit.

6. The following user said thank you to Nuva for this useful post:

SuperShotty (11-04-2013)

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    a glad who isn't glad. imagine that
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    It's a f*cking game, not a philosphical creation of some sort, stop being a f*cking weaboo and get back to studying, ps. nobody gives a dong about gladding anymore either.

Thanks
    It's a f*cking game, not a philosphical creation of some sort, stop being a f*cking weaboo and get back to studying, ps. nobody gives a dong about gladding anymore either.
    Nobody cares, bimbo. The fact that you're here talking out of your bumhole instead of actually beating me at anything shows that you're the generic all-talk-no-play. You don't even fkn know what you're talking about so leave my gunz and go back to your corner. Unless you got any facts to bring to the table you shut your piehole and know your place on the foodchain, brat.

a glad who isn't glad. imagine that
    Is this your first time seeing a high tier?
    Gratz on getting into med school

As for gladding theres like 3 glads on the server soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gratz on being best big accomplishment
    I always was. Anyone who knows me understands that. I've been like this for the past year before GunZ even died. As for your opinion, nobody cares. Say something useful or go back to antilead SG bottleneck spamming. Hold ON. There's competition involved. You can't handle it. I'm sorry, let me rephrase. Stick to lvl 1 mansion goblins while they're still fresh off the stove.

A forum account was created JUST for that post?
    So mad so bad so glad you gone.
    I ain't even gonna start. You're the most dislocated joint on GunZ. Why do you even donate to a game you suck at?

Ofc you're top tier glad when it's dead at FG.
    I've been high/top ever since people decided to stick to kung fu bs and I got the advantage of thinking outside the box and beating almost everyone. I already explained this in my post, unnecessary bollocks should remain either in Smooth clan chat or in a "i am girl gamer gunz" type of thread.
    PS: While you're at it, take Badsuro with you. You'll need an unoriginal schmuck of his caliber to fit in.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    Nobody cares, bimbo. The fact that you're here talking out of your bumhole instead of actually beating me at anything shows that you're the generic all-talk-no-play. You don't even fkn know what you're talking about so leave my gunz and go back to your corner. Unless you got any facts to bring to the table you shut your piehole and know your place on the foodchain, brat.

I always was. Anyone who knows me understands that. I've been like this for the past year before GunZ even died. As for your opinion, nobody cares. Say something useful or go back to antilead SG bottleneck spamming. Hold ON. There's competition involved. You can't handle it. I'm sorry, let me rephrase. Stick to lvl 1 mansion goblins while they're still fresh off the stove.

I ain't even gonna start. You're the most dislocated joint on GunZ. Why do you even donate to a game you suck at?

I've been high/top ever since people decided to stick to kung fu bs and I got the advantage of thinking outside the box and beating almost everyone. I already explained this in my post, unnecessary bollocks should remain either in Smooth clan chat or in a "i am girl gamer gunz" type of thread.
    PS: While you're at it, take Badsuro with you. You'll need an unoriginal schmuck of his caliber to fit in.
    Hope you get more educated in other areas than trash talk cause it ain't working here.
    bye.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post

Idk if troll or retarded '-'

The fact that he called someone a bimbo in a serious toned response gives me the impression of troll? but could just be drunk idk
    Last edited by Nuva; 11-06-2013 at 09:37 AM.
    Too Legit.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Why so mad, this is Gunz not Swordz, give a damn about being a gladiator, feel free to to slash me all day I'll just shoot you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information