Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Hello, I've just watched Deadman wonderland the anime (total of 13 episodes)

I see that it has a manga continuing the story line of the anime and I thought if I should read it

What do you guys think?, is it worth my time to read it? and do you think they should have another anime season?
    Last edited by GodTommy; 11-04-2013 at 04:52 AM.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I haven't seen it, myself, yet. But seeing some previews and what it's all about does make it seem interesting and something I definitely may watch.

Also brought this gif... http://24.media.tumblr.com/983f50b56...ehayo1_500.gif (context is nsfw'ish, but the graphics alone are safe)

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    I doubt they'll make a season 2 of Deadman Wonderland .-.
    The manga is completed and they probably won't have enough material even if they tried. Also, it's popularity wasn't the greatest when it aired so... :/

Creds to Lemonish^

Sara x3's Avatar It's alright, don't QQ.

Country
    Thanks
    Deadman wonderland is definitely one of those anime with such an intriguing
    concept that it seems like it definitely going to be one of the best anime of the year.
    However it has a few flaws to it that just lessens it from perfect. It is definitely
    one hell of a gorey anime with blood spatters and lots of dead people. However it
    does lack in the high violence. Nevertheless still found Deadman Wonderland to be a decent little
    series, flawed but with some strong positive points that keep it afloat. It would be nice if it gets finished.
    I rarely read mangas (the only ones I follow is Naruto Shippuden and AirGear) but other than that
    I'm not into reading mangas..

Pros:
    . Unique and intriguing concept
    . lots of gore
    . Detail character design and animation
    . An appealing support cast (especially Shiro)
    . Episode starts off with a WTF moment

Cons:
    . The emotional moments are just over the top to be taken seriously
    . Ganta isn't interesting enough or has enough bad-ass moment to really like him
    . lack of emotionality throughout the series
    . The ending really sucks

Despite this Deadman Wonderland is a show of interesting ideas, great visual merit but
    blunders most seriously with its flawed execution. Is it bad? Not at all, and it delivers
    in the areas that most fans will be looking for it to but neither is it particularly
    good (a great OP though). A mild recommendation for genre fans but everyone else can take it or leave it.
    Also everyone has their own opinion so its really up to you if you want to continue it but personally I think you will enjoy it.

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    Just finish the story, it's a happy end I can say you that.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sara x3 View Post
    Deadman wonderland is definitely one of those anime with such an intriguing
    concept that it seems like it definitely going to be one of the best anime of the year.
    However it has a few flaws to it that just lessens it from perfect. It is definitely
    one hell of a gorey anime with blood spatters and lots of dead people. However it
    does lack in the high violence. Nevertheless still found Deadman Wonderland to be a decent little
    series, flawed but with some strong positive points that keep it afloat. It would be nice if it gets finished.
    I rarely read mangas (the only ones I follow is Naruto Shippuden and AirGear) but other than that
    I'm not into reading mangas..

Pros:
    . Unique and intriguing concept
    . lots of gore
    . Detail character design and animation
    . An appealing support cast (especially Shiro)
    . Episode starts off with a WTF moment

Cons:
    . The emotional moments are just over the top to be taken seriously
    . Ganta isn't interesting enough or has enough bad-ass moment to really like him
    . lack of emotionality throughout the series
    . The ending really sucks

Despite this Deadman Wonderland is a show of interesting ideas, great visual merit but
    blunders most seriously with its flawed execution. Is it bad? Not at all, and it delivers
    in the areas that most fans will be looking for it to but neither is it particularly
    good (a great OP though). A mild recommendation for genre fans but everyone else can take it or leave it.
    Also everyone has their own opinion so its really up to you if you want to continue it but personally I think you will enjoy it.
    I don't think anyone will read anything you say... Are you trying to blind us?

OT: I didn't like that anime and I highly doubt they would make another season with that pathetic as **** main character.. His powers were so stupid too.

Sara x3's Avatar It's alright, don't QQ.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Farmer Bashy View Post
    I don't think anyone will read anything you say... Are you trying to blind us?
    You don't know? You '' think '' ? And I should care about your opinion? Why?
    Also no am not trying to blind anyone I'm not that mean.. I'd rather poke your eyes out
    with a knife or something pointy if I wanted to blind someone. Besides its not even that small
    I don't wear glasses and I can see the words properly. If other users complain its too small, I'll change it
    but for now you're only one and qwert. (¬_ ¬'')

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sara x3 View Post
    You don't know? You '' think '' ? And I should care about your opinion? Why?
    Also no am not trying to blind anyone I'm not that mean.. I'd rather poke your eyes out
    with a knife or something pointy if I wanted to blind someone. Besides its not even that small
    I don't wear glasses and I can see the words properly. If other users complain its too small, I'll change it
    but for now you're only one and qwert. (¬_ ¬'')
    Again.. no one is gonna read this.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Farmer Bashy View Post
    Again.. no one is gonna read this.
    you mean Again.. no one is gonna read this.
    jaja

OT - If I really like the anime a lot then I would read the manga. Not wait for a long ass time until the next series comes out. YOLO '-'

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Farmer Bashy (11-07-2013), slugheady (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    you mean Again.. no one is gonna read this.
    jaja

OT - If I really like the anime a lot then I would read the manga. Not wait for a long ass time until the next series comes out. YOLO '-'
    I swear you get smarter every year.

And no, **** every manga. I ain't never reading any. Btw, I hope you're not trying to imply that deadman wonderland is a good anime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information