Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    So, I was trying to reply to Mara's thread considering mods closing too fast. Despite the fact that I agree with him, irony on its strongest just came by. I hadn't even got the time to answer in here because apparently a mod closed it.

It was a normal discussion, the guy is asking if other people agree with him or not. I for example wanted to reply to him the following: http://puu.sh/58JE6.png, but didn't get the chance.
    This was a normal discussion, nobody was flaming or spamming, the guy was just asking the opinion of other people in the community, not any of you mods. So basically you don't agree with it, you wont allow us to talk about it? What kind of power abuse is this (google / stephan)?

Give me 1 good solid reason, why us "the community" wouldn't be allowed to talk about something like this? I know for a fact that Google has a lot of problems accepting feedback from members of this community, but I thought Stephan was different (hope so). Don't tell me that it isn't necessary to discuss this, that its useless or anything. It's in general discussions, regarding the forum, regarding the forum moderators.

And please, continue the discussion on whether or not we think moderators are closing too soon.

@Google, if you can't handle the fact that normal users are criticizing your "job", then just stay out of it for now, and when there is a conclusion you should look at it. Don't get overexcited and lock this because someone is giving you feedback, try to make a positive thing out of it.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Adorable (11-05-2013), Min (11-05-2013), Sonji (11-05-2013)

Thread Information