Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Are you stupid or something?
    Taokakao asked me to put blending and I did the rest is just normal editing.
    I don't see you give a fking advice so please leave so you won't spam and increase post count.
    I don't think you understand what blending is. I could care less about post count. I'm a grown ass man who only comes on here when he's off work and looking to help others/himself improve. It's just annoying when you crank out sig after sig without any big improvements. It's like you don't try.

Can you honestly compare your sigs to any decent ones you've seen and say yours are better and that there is nothing you'd improve on with them?

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    I don't think you understand what blending is. I could care less about post count. I'm a grown ass man who only comes on here when he's off work and looking to help others/himself improve. It's just annoying when you crank out sig after sig without any big improvements. It's like you don't try.

Can you honestly compare your sigs to any decent ones you've seen and say yours are better and that there is nothing you'd improve on with them?

Did I say mine is better? Please are you able to be a professional when I just read a book to you and you replying back what it means?
    Why can't you use your brains? You're a grown ass man, be it!

Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    Looks like shit, you should kill yourself.
    Please post one. Like I've said, no flaming or I will report.
    /done talking

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Thanks
    Did I say mine is better? Please are you able to be a professional when I just read a book to you and you replying back what it means?
    Why can't you use your brains? You're a grown ass man, be it!

Please post one. Like I've said, no flaming or I will report.
    /done talking
    You're obviously younger, so I'll leave you in peace to waste your time. Many others and I offered to help, but you are too dense. Fail to your heart's content.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    You're obviously younger, so I'll leave you in peace to waste your time. Many others and I offered to help, but you are too dense. Fail to your heart's content.
    What have you really offered other than " Don't use photoshop, you got no skills and you are obviously not listening to advice " ?
    You know Art isn't only one type of style you like, there are people out there who likes it.
    Don't be small minded

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Thanks
    What have you really offered other than " Don't use photoshop, you got no skills and you are obviously not listening to advice " ?
    You know Art isn't only one type of style you like, there are people out there who likes it.
    Don't be small minded
    I offered you specific tips in the past and you took none of them into account. Art can be anything, but it's obvious that some art took more effort and is simply more appealing than others. If you wanted to get better, it would be to easy. It just seems like you always half ass it. Learn basic blending/lighting/depth/composition/color matching before you make another.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information