Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Hey guys i'm Boxes Racoon Printer iKnowYou Clothes Glasses Pictures Neigeboy,
    Time for me to leave I spent too much time on this game and it got boring
    I miss the time when I joined there was nice people and no egoers like now... And dave ****ING ADD SUPERFLIP ****er
    I'll still come on the forum sometimes to talk with my *****s and to have news of my friends.. Some people wanted me to leave.. I hope you guys gonna be happy.. ****faces
    A special thanks to Kenzo Shino Karma(nathan) Jordan Shane Atrium Vocab Makarov Paulo Henri and sorry for those I forgot.. You guys were really nice and was fun to play with you and for jord.. was fun to argue with you..
    I might come back later but for now I wanna enjoy life and take care of myself cuz Im thinking about suicide too much not cuz im a nerd or any of those.. cuz of problem with family, friends, and life in general.. I lost family members my job in a fire I almost died twice in car accident with my friend (he was driving not me.. http://i42.tinypic.com/15oc6s8.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/2hpoak4.jpg) I have to take care of myself a bit if I want things to get better so..
    I hope you guys will have fun.. and take care.. some of you act like shit but I Know you have big heart just not showing it..
    for those who wants to have news when I'll get Online heres my skype: idoknowyou

Last thing.. I Know my english suck(im french) im doing the best I can.. so for those who wants to complain about it just die under a train you suck

I'll be playing tonight, but its my last night

Eddie
    Last edited by Racoon; 11-11-2013 at 01:59 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Racoon for this useful post:

Makarov (11-13-2013)

Thanks
    Sorry to see you go, i'm sorry about the accidents.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Glad you didn't get hurt. Goodluck figuring out your irl problems.
    You forgot Kira

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Glad you didn't get hurt. Goodluck figuring out your irl problems.
    You forgot Kira
    Thanks, Btw I didn't forget you , I thought I didn't have to mention ur name cuz u already know youre special <3

Originally Posted by Chriss View Post
    Sorry to see you go, i'm sorry about the accidents.
    Don't worry Vegetabels I had fun with you
    Last edited by Racoon; 11-11-2013 at 02:40 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to Racoon for this useful post:

Kira (11-11-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Logging off, it's over for me. have fun

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    wotfok is dis real

halloikbenoscarwiebenjij?

Thanks
    bye squirrel bby

Snuggles's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Bye

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Racoon View Post
    Hey guys i'm Boxes Racoon Printer iKnowYou Clothes Glasses Pictures Neigeboy,
    Time for me to leave I spent too much time on this game and it got boring
    I miss the time when I joined there was nice people and no egoers like now... And dave ****ING ADD SUPERFLIP ****er
    I'll still come on the forum sometimes to talk with my *****s and to have news of my friends.. Some people wanted me to leave.. I hope you guys gonna be happy.. ****faces
    A special thanks to Kenzo Shino Karma(nathan) Jordan Shane Atrium Vocab Makarov Paulo Henri and sorry for those I forgot.. You guys were really nice and was fun to play with you and for jord.. was fun to argue with you..
    I might come back later but for now I wanna enjoy life and take care of myself cuz Im thinking about suicide too much not cuz im a nerd or any of those.. cuz of problem with family, friends, and life in general.. I lost family members my job in a fire I almost died twice in car accident with my friend (he was driving not me.. http://i42.tinypic.com/15oc6s8.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/2hpoak4.jpg) I have to take care of myself a bit if I want things to get better so..
    I hope you guys will have fun.. and take care.. some of you act like shit but I Know you have big heart just not showing it..
    for those who wants to have news when I'll get Online heres my skype: idoknowyou

Last thing.. I Know my english suck(im french) im doing the best I can.. so for those who wants to complain about it just die under a train you suck

I'll be playing tonight, but its my last night

Eddie
    Don't leave Boxes Notorious loves you long time.

When people kill themselves, they think they're ending the pain, but all they're doing is passing it on to those they leave behind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information