Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Hey guys i'm Boxes Racoon Printer iKnowYou Clothes Glasses Pictures Neigeboy,
    Time for me to leave I spent too much time on this game and it got boring
    I miss the time when I joined there was nice people and no egoers like now... And dave ****ING ADD SUPERFLIP ****er
    I'll still come on the forum sometimes to talk with my *****s and to have news of my friends.. Some people wanted me to leave.. I hope you guys gonna be happy.. ****faces
    A special thanks to Kenzo Shino Karma(nathan) Jordan Shane Atrium Vocab Makarov Paulo Henri and sorry for those I forgot.. You guys were really nice and was fun to play with you and for jord.. was fun to argue with you..
    I might come back later but for now I wanna enjoy life and take care of myself cuz Im thinking about suicide too much not cuz im a nerd or any of those.. cuz of problem with family, friends, and life in general.. I lost family members my job in a fire I almost died twice in car accident with my friend (he was driving not me.. http://i42.tinypic.com/15oc6s8.jpg , http://i42.tinypic.com/2hpoak4.jpg) I have to take care of myself a bit if I want things to get better so..
    I hope you guys will have fun.. and take care.. some of you act like shit but I Know you have big heart just not showing it..
    for those who wants to have news when I'll get Online heres my skype: idoknowyou

Last thing.. I Know my english suck(im french) im doing the best I can.. so for those who wants to complain about it just die under a train you suck

I'll be playing tonight, but its my last night

Eddie
    Last edited by Racoon; 11-11-2013 at 01:59 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Racoon for this useful post:

Makarov (11-13-2013)

Thread Information