Kazuko's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Hi everyone,

My name's PEEEWDIEPIE Kazuko.

Well, my real name is Anthony. I'm 17 years old, French.
    I love playing GunZ, but I also play WoW, and sometimes LoL (League of Legends).

I'm passionate about software developing. I coded for the first time at the age of 14, never stopped since. I'm actually studying computer science (software and web developing), even though I learned before that by myself. (Just to mention, I'm doing a "DUT Informatique". In France, that's a two years formation after the baccalauréat to become a developer, and I'm currently doing my second year)

I'm also passionate of music. I myself am a guitarist (not very talented though, been playing it for 2 years and a half now). I play in a Deathcore band, you'll guess that's one of my favorite genre. I like a lot of -core stuff (hardcore, metalcore, deathcore, grindcore too). For those who may not know, -core styles are a sub-genre of Metal. So yeah, I'm a Metalhead.

Now, about GunZ.. I'm quite noob.
    I started playing the official GunZ something like 5 years ago. After that I went across different private servers, for about 2 years, then I completely stopped playing that game. Not that I didn't like it, but I couldn't give it anymore time.
    After that I bought a Mac (don't flame, I'm proud of my Mac and it's very useful to me), so I couldn't play GunZ. But now, I have my Mac AND a pretty good PC (the graph card sucks, but the rest makes it stand games pretty well, as long as I don't put the max graph options).
    So, yeah, I'm back on GunZ, and I really like this server, I'm sure gonna stick on here for a while.

If you have any question, please ask, I'd be happy to answer 'em. And if you don't have any... Find some.

Anyway. Hope I'll have fun with you guys. See ya in game.
    Last edited by Kazuko; 11-13-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Welcome to FGunZ!
    Alot of the people on this forum also play LoL hope you guys will get along. (check out this thread)!
    Enjoy your stay!

Thief's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Welcome

Zeal's Avatar (¤_¤) (Ö_Ö) (∩_∩) (╰_╯)

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome , enjoy
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v40vd&s=8

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    You sound very interesting sir ;o Welcome to FGunz Enjoy your stay :o

6. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Kazuko (11-13-2013)

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kazuko View Post
    Hi everyone,

My name's PEEEWDIEPIE Kazuko.

Well, my real name is Anthony. I'm 17 years old, French.
    I love playing GunZ, but I also play WoW, and sometimes LoL (League of Legends).

I'm passionate about software developing. I coded for the first time at the age of 14, never stopped since. I'm actually studying computer science (software and web developing), even though I learned before that by myself. (Just to mention, I'm doing a "DUT Informatique". In France, that's a two years formation after the baccalauréat to become a developer, and I'm currently doing my second year)

I'm also passionate of music. I myself am a guitarist (not very talented though, been playing it for 2 years and a half now). I play in a Deathcore band, you'll guess that's one of my favorite genre. I like a lot of -core stuff (hardcore, metalcore, deathcore, grindcore too). For those who may not know, -core styles are a sub-genre of Metal. So yeah, I'm a Metalhead.

Now, about GunZ.. I'm quite noob.
    I started playing the official GunZ something like 5 years ago. After that I went across different private servers, for about 2 years, then I completely stopped playing that game. Not that I didn't like it, but I couldn't give it anymore time.
    After that I bought a Mac (don't flame, I'm proud of my Mac and it's very useful to me), so I couldn't play GunZ. But now, I have my Mac AND a pretty good PC (the graph card sucks, but the rest makes it stand games pretty well, as long as I don't put the max graph options).
    So, yeah, I'm back on GunZ, and I really like this server, I'm sure gonna stick on here for a while.

If you have any question, please ask, I'd be happy to answer 'em. And if you don't have any... Find some.

Anyway. Hope I'll have fun with you guys. See ya in game.
    Great intro welcome to fgunz.

8. The following user said thank you to Kyotouryuu for this useful post:

Kazuko (11-13-2013)

Thread Information