Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Well I can show you my first signature and my previous ..
    I hope you're not like Hezak big mouth but can't do anything?
    You asked for a CnC and i gave you one if you cant really accept CnCs then stop the GFX now because honestly you are just making yourself look dumb , IT'S HORRIBLE i dont see any improvement from the last Sig, tbh putting that black c4d in the bottom just showed how low is your GFX sense i mean forreal try to match the colors and blend it more

2. The following user said thank you to Arances for this useful post:

Rhysin (11-16-2013)

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    This an improvement in the aspect of depth I guess, as you're finally putting something in front and blurring it, unfortunately the c4d is over-blurred and most other aspects of a sig overlooked d:
    I liked your lady GaGa sig tho and thought that was a awesome improvement

Creds to Lemonish^

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    You asked for a CnC and i gave you one if you cant really accept CnCs then stop the GFX now because honestly you are just making yourself look dumb , IT'S HORRIBLE i dont see any improvement from the last Sig, tbh putting that black c4d in the bottom just showed how low is your GFX sense i mean forreal try to match the colors and blend it more
    But you eye sense I presume is good cause before and after are totally different. Please use your eyes to see brain to talk.
    I didn't say which of my before signature did I?
    Oops sorry for making you waste your time typing this.
    I don't respect people who act like they're good ( Hezak ) cause he have prove to me he can.
    There are other words other than shit . Cause you're one .
    Goodday

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Taokaka's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Alright. If you don't know how to do text DON'T BOTHER. Default effects look terrible. Do you honestly think the default outer glow looks good? STAHP PLS. That being said this also applies to some of the filters. Blur is not a "slap on" effect. You cant just blur something and be like "yes, this now looks better because I use teh 1337 filtorz". You need to work heavily on your design sense. That means is BEFORE you release a sig for a CnC look at some really good signatures and think "hmmm maybe mine is a little to saturated( colors very bright ) compared to these other sigs".

Knowing what looks good to other people is really important. That being said I think there needs to be a new tag in the GFX section. [PRA] short for practice. Means you are practicinb or experimenting with new effects that may or may not look like shit. There's a big difference between a complete piece and practice. Some of the shit I post up I half-ass the sig after I get what I need done just to get opinions regarding specific things. I don't think people should be subject to the mercy of a full CnC if they're just trying out one or two things. Cloud x Tifa <333333333333333333333333333333333333333

6. The following user said thank you to Taokaka for this useful post:

Izzat (11-16-2013)

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Titanium, if you want some direct help, add me on skype. I'll hit you up with some pro ass techniques.

8. The following user said thank you to Rhysin for this useful post:

Osuu (11-17-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information