Page 134 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1710
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    Yo any advice on learning HD mod?
    I've been willing to create an in-depth guide of how to improve at the game because there are tricks and tips, they could be small but it will surely boost your skills and motivation. I am not sure however when I am gonna write it since I'm busy most of the time studying but perhaps in a few days I guess.. I will post an update here. As for the HD part, play a song without HD and then add it or don't stop playing with HD turned on. Upon a week your eyes will require HD mod by default.

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by nullcrypt View Post
    I've been willing to create an in-depth guide of how to improve at the game because there are tricks and tips, they could be small but it will surely boost your skills and motivation. I am not sure however when I am gonna write it since I'm busy most of the time studying but perhaps in a few days I guess.. I will post an update here. As for the HD part, play a song without HD and then add it or don't stop playing with HD turned on. Upon a week your eyes will require HD mod by default.
    I don't need an guide on how to improve cause I can already play hr and dt but could help for some other people.
    I only need advice on HD, can't seem to find the rhythm for that one.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I don't need an guide on how to improve cause I can already play hr and dt but could help for some other people.
    I only need advice on HD, can't seem to find the rhythm for that one.
    Memorize the map, play it a few times with and without HD mod, you are still around 10k rank, right? You shouldn't expect yourself to play a new map with HD and hit all notes. Try new skins, make sure they don't contain 10 colors or so, that will only disturb your eye coordination and will cause you to miss a lot. Use Shift + Tab to hide overlay. For me personally having the acc, button, hp and combo overlay drops my reading A LOT.. should do the work within couple of days depending on how hard you practice.

Country
    Thanks
    Memorize the map, play it a few times with and without HD mod, you are still around 10k rank, right? You shouldn't expect yourself to play a new map with HD and hit all notes. Try new skins, make sure they don't contain 10 colors or so, that will only disturb your eye coordination and will cause you to miss a lot. Use Shift + Tab to hide overlay. For me personally having the acc, button, hp and combo overlay drops my reading A LOT.. should do the work within couple of days depending on how hard you practice.
    I only use one color for my skins and didn't "Use Shift + Tab to hide overlay" know this one yet!
    Will try it out

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    or just play hd on all maps u play for weeks ?

like everything else u just need to practise with it..

6. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Stuwadie (06-05-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    i play with DT and HR depends i mix alot of shit together

sometimes i dont play for days and sometimes i play everyday

cookiezi told me youre going to be better than me i said ok chink i know he said big arms as usual i said yes

8. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Traumatiser (06-05-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    i play with DT and HR depends i mix alot of shit together

sometimes i dont play for days and sometimes i play everyday

cookiezi told me youre going to be better than me i said ok chink i know he said big arms as usual i said yes
    lol its true he showed me ss...

but I formatted so I lost so don't ask me for it ez

10. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Stuwadie (06-05-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Are you George?

Country
    Thanks

I suck...

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    omg ur a god, mutual me plz!!11111

Thread Information