Page 168 of 171 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1710
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    been a while since i last got any pp.. since i only downloaded non ranked maps for the past month..
    so it's time to gain some pepe after i get level 110 on wow on my new main and gold on my smurf for those rewards lul..

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    been a while since i last got any pp.. since i only downloaded non ranked maps for the past month..
    so it's time to gain some pepe after i get level 110 on wow on my new main and gold on my smurf for those rewards lul..
    If you don't play for a year, maybe two, I might be able to catch up to your level

My aim improved so damn much over the past two months but the lack of stamina in my tap fingers is really what is holding me back at the moment...
    Wrist hurts really quickly and fingers get tired quite fast as well, especially when there is a lot of fast single tapping to do.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    https://osu.ppy.sh/s/679988

^--- I remapped the whole thing cuz I didnt like it, I have to say that I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. Please give it a try and give me some feedback C:

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post

^--- I remapped the whole thing cuz I didnt like it, I have to say that I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. Please give it a try and give me some feedback C:
    still shit dont map

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks

you have to be joking right.If you are not meming - delete that it's just sad,try reading and watching videos about mapping this guy has good videos,he's also a part of QAT
    Last edited by KiritoOnline; 10-11-2017 at 10:07 PM.

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiritoOnline View Post
    you have to be joking right.
    ikr

Country
    Thanks

It's weird, the circle timing don't match with the song.
    And the random stream doesn't make any sense..
    Keep trying though.

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KiritoOnline View Post
    you have to be joking right.If you are not meming - delete that it's just sad,try reading and watching videos about mapping this guy has good videos,he's also a part of QAT
    Don't watch pishi to learn how to map, maybe few basics but that's it, everything beyond that is literally just his stuff and is useless to learn, you get same amount of info just watching his maps in editors lmfao

To Bram: Learn mapping by experience (just spit out like atleast 3 maps per week and try to get M4M in #modreqs) instead and modding helps a great deal beacuse you'll become good at spotting other people's shitty mistakes or patterns and you won't make them yourself
    Last edited by yung; 10-13-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Don't watch pishi to learn how to map, maybe few basics but that's it, everything beyond that is literally just his stuff and is useless to learn, you get same amount of info just watching his maps in editors lmfao

To Bram: Learn mapping by experience (just spit out like atleast 3 maps per week and try to get M4M in #modreqs) instead and modding helps a great deal beacuse you'll become good at spotting other people's shitty mistakes or patterns and you won't make them yourself
    ^ this guy his maps were garbage to play too so don't listen to his advice.
    Spoiler!

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks

aye look at that sweet 4000

Thread Information