Page 91 of 171 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    why do you think thats even legit
    If you think that's edited/hacked you should go suicide.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    If you think that's edited/hacked you should go suicide.
    So it's both edited and hacked??

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    So it's both edited and hacked??
    43k rank please remain silent.

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    43k rank please remain silent.
    Ehm higher ranking doesn't mean I should respect you for some reason, and what rank are you?

Country
    Thanks
    Ehm higher ranking doesn't mean I should respect you for some reason, and what rank are you?
    Played by [insert space space space] obviously mean I play offline.
    And nobody said you should respect me but don't come here as a newgen to talk shit about me.

6. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Juriën (04-12-2015)

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Played by [insert space space space] obviously mean I play offline.
    And nobody said you should respect me but don't come here as a newgen to talk shit about me.
    If you play offline, Arances could be right because in offline mode you are able to cheat and you can't get hacked, no one will review your plays. And playing offline means you got banned for hacking.

And what do you mean newgen? Osu for 3 years is pretty decent, and also joined this forum two months later than you...

Country
    Thanks
    If you play offline, Arances could be right because in offline mode you are able to cheat and you can't get hacked, no one will review your plays. And playing offline means you got banned for hacking.

And what do you mean newgen? Osu for 3 years is pretty decent, and also joined this forum two months later than you...
    You must be retarded to cheat on Osu!, a circle clicking game.
    Yeah it's offline clearly because I sold my account already, cba to get RSI or damage my eyes even more cuz of that game.
    Reading AR10.3 is pain in the ass and it ****s up your entire eye, lets not discuss how it can damage your eye only by keeping your eyes open being under pressure to not miss a note.
    If you think it's hacked come on TeamViewer I'll show you some of my replays I made offline.

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    You must be retarded to cheat on Osu!, a circle clicking game.
    Yeah it's offline clearly because I sold my account already, cba to get RSI or damage my eyes even more cuz of that game.
    Reading AR10.3 is pain in the ass and it ****s up your entire eye, lets not discuss how it can damage your eye only by keeping your eyes open being under pressure to not miss a note.
    If you think it's hacked come on TeamViewer I'll show you some of my replays I made offline.
    It's not retarded, you can SS any map with any mod and you are completely risk-free of RSI ^^
    And instead of selling account why not just keep playing, with those maps you're screenshooting are total RSI baits. I means seriously? SS on Ama no Jaku with DT and you're afraid of RSI? lol
    And everything is a pressure of not missing a note, doesn't matter what mod or mode. It's what the game is about.

I don't care that much that I feel like going into Teamviewer, sorry... Good luck with offline scores.

Country
    Thanks
    It's not retarded, you can SS any map with any mod and you are completely risk-free of RSI ^^
    And instead of selling account why not just keep playing, with those maps you're screenshooting are total RSI baits. I means seriously? SS on Ama no Jaku with DT and you're afraid of RSI? lol
    And everything is a pressure of not missing a note, doesn't matter what mod or mode. It's what the game is about.

I don't care that much that I feel like going into Teamviewer, sorry... Good luck with offline scores.
    Think whatever you want but don't bs me when you clearly haven't seen me play.

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Think whatever you want but don't bs me when you clearly haven't seen me play.
    Then say that from the beginning instead of acting like a butthurt kid who wants to brag about his scores and doesn't cheat ^^

Thread Information