Banned

Country
    Thanks
    This is what happens if the dentist gives you Vicodin... (I would kill my parents if they would put this shit world wide)

WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6573...rwijderen.html

thank me later.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I have had Vicodin from the dentist and vicodin does not do that. Lol.
    I'm sure you have also had it before, but under the name of hydrocodone and is generally mixed with acetaminophen.

Now, if you go under for dental surgery and they sedate you that is a different story. You will be feeling very wonky once you wake up.
    Considering that kid doesn't seem to have any issues speaking he doesn't seem to have any reason to be on some hardcore pain killers and I have not seen or experienced anything like that from any painkillers..

He may of taken some other drugs before going to the dentist.. I don't blame him. ;P
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    When I went to the hospital for a little surgery to remove some teeth and get some for of screw plate in my denture they used so many syringes if went KO in that chair, slept like a hour or so xD.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Being sedated is a totally different story. Been there done that..
    Waking up from that shit is.. kinda awesome. xDD
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Dutch..we all know whats in there

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    I have had Vicodin from the dentist and vicodin does not do that. Lol.
    I'm sure you have also had it before, but under the name of hydrocodone and is generally mixed with acetaminophen.

Now, if you go under for dental surgery and they sedate you that is a different story. You will be feeling very wonky once you wake up.
    Considering that kid doesn't seem to have any issues speaking he doesn't seem to have any reason to be on some hardcore pain killers and I have not seen or experienced anything like that from any painkillers..

He may of taken some other drugs before going to the dentist.. I don't blame him. ;P
    My dad gets diclofinac its the same but way less stronger and he also talks normal but yet acts like a moron. Therefore your statement is invalid.

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    Definitely not vicodine, that's more like sedation. He should try oxycoden now thats some stronk shit.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    My dad gets diclofinac its the same but way less stronger and he also talks normal but yet acts like a moron. Therefore your statement is invalid.
    Diclofenac? That's a NSAID.. Not even a narcotic/opioid or remotely close to how Vicodin works in your body.
    It's in the same family as Aleve and Ibuprofen. I certainly don't think that would cause moronic like acts.

Your sure your dad isn't like.. a pot smoker or a drinker or something like that? If not then he is taking something else that causes similar behavior but I certainly know it is not due to a painkiller cause they don't make you act like a idiot.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    Diclofenac? That's a NSAID.. Not even a narcotic/opioid or remotely close to how Vicodin works in your body.
    It's in the same family as Aleve and Ibruprofin. I certainly don't think that would cause moronic like acts.

Your sure your dad isn't like.. a pot smoker or a drinker or something like that? If not then he is taking something else that causes similar behavior but I certainly know it is not due to a painkiller cause they don't make you act like a idiot.
    LOL ibobrufin does only take a way the pain. Diclofinac makes you feel nothing and totally high nd shit. I've seen it myself. You do weird things when you take it.

Kyousuke's Avatar KirakuSenpai's Kouhai

Country
    Thanks
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Information