Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    That number 10.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Cleaned this thread.

I would like all people who wished to participate but couldn't to understand that we are still on a trial basis here. Problems are bound to occur; it is only the second week we have done this, so please don't do anything rash just because a small mistake.

Next week I would suggest to Taokaka to have a very specific time in which submissions would be due, and for those that want to make graphical pieces to understand that we have no intention of being unfair.

The next SOTW will occur in a few days, it would be nice to see just as many participants (if not more!) than we have seen in the last two previous weeks.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 11-28-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Marco's Avatar Producer | DJ | Designer

Thanks
    Through my many experiences as a Graphics Designer, the best one here is #9.

I see that #11 is winning but to be frank it has no depth. More color correction is needed rather than just a bunch of effects piled in. That one needs some work.
    FG Account:
    ^AC^9hap^As^2
    HappySnowman

4. The following user said thank you to Marco for this useful post:

Lemonish (11-30-2013)

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    When will you announce the winners? Because its pretty obvious atm, also I need to re edit my entry for another purpose and make it deserve a bit more than 0 votes...

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    When will you announce the winners? Because its pretty obvious atm, also I need to re edit my entry for another purpose and make it deserve a bit more than 0 votes...
    your signature deserve some votes, it looks better than some of the signatures (of course i wont mention which) but the problem was that the people were giving votes to their friends

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    your signature deserve some votes, it looks better than some of the signatures (of course i wont mention which) but the problem was that the people were giving votes to their friends
    That may be the case for some people, I personally preferred the way the first SOTW was used, by letting people post their votes and also saying their reason why they chose it. Polls have little security and has a sense of anonymity and feels somehow easy to be rigged.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information