Country
    Thanks
    Read and analys it bro..!
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

Ghoulish's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    This sounds like fun. I've too been waiting for a Dstyle Tourney for any server. I'm not really that good but I would like to participate in this tournament if it happens during a time I'm free. Thanks DDagerDD, you post all the things I want to but I never do. I'm glad you posted this.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ghoulish View Post
    This sounds like fun. I've too been waiting for a Dstyle Tourney for any server. I'm not really that good but I would like to participate in this tournament if it happens during a time I'm free. Thanks DDagerDD, you post all the things I want to but I never do. I'm glad you posted this.
    Hah, thanks but I'm talking about a Team of DStylers within a regular clan tournament and winning. Wasn't talking about a dstyle only yourny, however that should be done lol.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    It would be cool and so unexpected if a team of D-Stylers did happen to win but in my honest opinion it won't happen, FG lacks in D-Stylers majority of the players who claim to D-Style actually don't, they just walk and spam there shotgun, I'm yet to see an experienced D-Styler who uses various combinations of moves and can actually aim whilst doing them. So unless you're going to find D-Stylers from other servers or the one's who have quit along time ago then I wouldn't hold my breath for anything spectacular to come from entering the Tournament with players who can only walk and spam, spam, spam.

But I do I wish you the best of luck and this wasn't an egotistical post in any shape or form your my opinion on the players who claim to be 'D-Stylers'

5. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (12-12-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kaji View Post
    It would be cool and so unexpected if a team of D-Stylers did happen to win but in my honest opinion it won't happen, FG lacks in D-Stylers majority of the players who claim to D-Style actually don't, they just walk and spam there shotgun, I'm yet to see an experienced D-Styler who uses various combinations of moves and can actually aim whilst doing them. So unless you're going to find D-Stylers from other servers or the one's who have quit along time ago then I wouldn't hold my breath for anything spectacular to come from entering the Tournament with players who can only walk and spam, spam, spam.

But I do I wish you the best of luck and this wasn't an egotistical post in any shape or form your my opinion on the players who claim to be 'D-Stylers'
    Yeah man I agree... I agree... QQ. I kept it too myself, when I saw no DStylers replying back to this, well... I guess it comes down to and should have a long time ago, me, hellsguards and flytermo. Been training with some promising people as well, they just need a liitle bit of getting out some kinks and they're all set... Bah idk. I don't even know if hells n fly will join in lol, they better...

lol

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    I know how to E-Lunge. Am i good dstyler now ?
    Y O L O

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxXGamerZXxX View Post
    I know how to E-Lunge. Am i good dstyler now ?
    probably not lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information