Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    DDaggerDD here again, started working on this since um back then... I made a clan for it a couple years ago but im also hoping for years that theres like at least 1 ultra rare pro elite dstyler that ive never heard of and is better than hells or at least up there. well I believe if a team of dstylers competes with the best and puts up a good fight (visually) and wins even, well. That is apart of my solution to get more of a balance in player base versus D-Stylers and K-Stylers and then the game should be a lot more fun n less repetitive.

So if you know any dstylers in here, please leave a reply... even if I cant play right now and hells doesn't want to hopefully theres like at least 4 dstylers on here that's beast that I don't know of arggg well. If u think ur one of em, leave a reply with ur IGN and maybe a video clip of ur gameplay if u have 1.

Also, if ur a kstyler and think u could be one amazing dstyler in the team, well to be honest, kstylers actually can qualify and can probably do all of the moves already. KEY RULE: if u can get all the techniques out the way in dstyle, then u can just play and THEN AND ONLY THEN can u even exceed in dstyle past a "pro" level. If ur dstyle career is mainly learning techniques, well, yea.... lol.

So if ur a kstyler and u can do many late dash techniques, u can probably do Shimmer shot stuff really easily n stuff.
    If you're a gladiator, a really good one and have an amazing understanding in gladiator basics and ur just pro, then u srsly can qualify, because u can master the technique D-Machine pretty quickly.

Also, if ur a kstyler and ur a pro gladiator, u know late dash techniques as well. then u can basically do every dstyle technique and u don't know it lol. Just need a little guidance..

Ill share my knowledge only to those that are srs n stuff once we get a team thing going...

Hopefully we can start up with me (DDaggerDD), Hellsguards, SinBad, zefard, Flytermo, c4, _________, etc etc

Goal: get 8 dstylers. Also, this is fuking amazingly fun, teamin with dstylers, (hells remember how we had amazing fun in our last cw's lol, damn was intense too.

- DDaggerDD
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 11-30-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    I'd advise you to ask Joonki from Sunflower! He used to use dagger in duels and went like 35 streak back when he played with me in Juneau .
    Click for my gunz highlights

Banned

Thanks
    is it for pro dstylers or basic nobs dstylers like me? O____________O

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I'd advise you to ask Joonki from Sunflower! He used to use dagger in duels and went like 35 streak back when he played with me in Juneau .
    Ahh, Joonki, I remember him from way back, yea I will thanks, or if you see him in game, tell him about this thread, pls thx. =D

Originally Posted by Hello View Post
    is it for pro dstylers or basic nobs dstylers like me? O____________O
    Well... im trying to form a team that will basically be the top players in the game, ever. That D-Style. So.... A good thing now is that techniques overlap a bit among dstyle and kstyle so if you know a good amount about kstyle techniques from the basics to the advance stuff, (also gladiator because if ur a pro 'gunner' and fail at glad, well.. u have a lot to learn within dstyle...

or if ur just really noob at both kstyle and dstyle... yea the team isn't for you, at least not yet, lol. improvement is everywhere.

get what im sayin?

so yea if any1 knows adv techniques as a kstyler and wants to be in this... or something. I will personally train ya, even the techniques I don't want to release yet... been saving a few things for a while now and only a few ppl know... its what I believe is a break thru and will make all this possible so cmon peeps!

Examples of some things ive been keepin to myself, discovered in may 2013:

- Faster Yoyoing, allowing the gun itself to shoot earlier
    - Faster stabs, faster than TBFing and TBF combos, to the point where an opponent caught in them and dies, the game keeps replaying the dying animation by doing a respawn animation in some way and dying over and over
    - Techniques to avoid any unnecessary delay and recoil to any gun shot(s), reload shot
    - After imaging against massive stuns, (removing massive hit stun animation, note I didn't say massive animation, but the actual hit stun you receive, still this one isn't needed)
    - And for a while now; the ability to turn nullify massive stuns/massive users in general and the ability to have melee hit priority with stabs versus slashes
    - The ability to go through slashes, and even while stabbing an opponent
    - After imaging
    And finally, no more feeling wide open in 4v4 TDMs in opened area maps while D-Style.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 11-29-2013 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks
    i can stand still and kill any d-styler
    lol

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Dude I like this idea (and I keep smiling when you post such a wall of text).

7. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (12-12-2013), Lilith (12-13-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by joshuawn View Post
    i can stand still and kill any d-styler
    lol
    ok lol, and. hi, lol.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Dude I like this idea (and I keep smiling when you post such a wall of text).
    yeeee, and when I realize I've written a lot in a thread/post, I go like: awww damnn it, its long again... " o well" lol
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 11-30-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Your story was great hahahahha funny as that like ur essay at all. Brix.
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Your story was great hahahahha funny as that like ur essay at all. Brix.
    wat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information