Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post
    Hey, one question, if you really like it, what does it matter what other people think, since is assume it's for your self?

Just a question.

Overall, i like it for my self aswell Just as stephan said, itcould be a bit bigger..
    Welldone.
    I just like to see what others think of what I do, I get comments of how to improve it if it wasn't mine. You see I didn't edit it, I am using it the way I made it. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    I really like it. Looks awesome as hell man.
    Yo thanks

Originally Posted by Angerness View Post
    It needs color correction and damn,you just smudged it like hell from lower right to top left.
    You must use some smudging tools,Use Opacity and Smudge the whole thing up again on the right side(I see something like a metal)
    All I see is a simple smudge with one little brush.
    You should also know how to use Dodge,Burn,and Sponge Tool.
    Also,I don't hell understand why there are so many colors on it,You must use the smudged "Render" and its colors ONLY.
    It's a matter of opinion and I actually know how to use Dodge and Burn tools. It's just that I didn't want it darkened at all. I want it to be bright, shiny, colorful and fabulous
    Last edited by Lemonish; 12-01-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Taokaka's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I really like the colors in this one, though I feel like there is a lot of this signature I'm not actually seeing. The smudging looks awful IMO. It's very linear and covers like 80% of the signature. It doesn't look like much effort went into trying to blend the different colors and create a focal point. The render kind of just sits in a sea of random splotches of color. The other 20% of effects look good but they're too covered up, so I can't really say how I feel about them. Over all I'd say its far to chaotic. Next time try to tone down the smudging as well as work with different ways to balance the effects going on here.

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taokaka View Post
    I really like the colors in this one, though I feel like there is a lot of this signature I'm not actually seeing. The smudging looks awful IMO. It's very linear and covers like 80% of the signature. It doesn't look like much effort went into trying to blend the different colors and create a focal point. The render kind of just sits in a sea of random splotches of color. The other 20% of effects look good but they're too covered up, so I can't really say how I feel about them. Over all I'd say its far to chaotic. Next time try to tone down the smudging as well as work with different ways to balance the effects going on here.
    The signature is the smudges. I didn't cover up anything. Anyhow, thanks, I may have over used the smudge tool but that was my theme. I guess I ruined it.

Banned

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Lemonish;669541]I just like to see what others think of what I do, I get comments of how to improve it if it wasn't mine. You see I didn't edit it, I am using it the way I made it. Thanks.

Seems fair enough to me goodluck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information