EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Since my entry deserved the enormous amount of 0 votes. I decided to improve it since when I first made it, I had to do it in between classes on my laggy Mac with annoying classmates cmd+q'ing everything. Even I think it was the ugliest. Anyhow, since it was over I decided to re-edit it. I still think it isn't my best work but meh...

Before:

After:

Do you think I improved it? Or I just made it worse... Mind you I am just trying to salvage what was left of an idea of the signature.

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Too much light is ruining it, the color Red is taking over the signature, try reducing it. I feel like it's bigger than such a render needs. The blue on the right doesn't fit well and the text steals most of the watcher's attention. But yeah, you improved it.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    The left side got brighter in the 2nd signature

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    Too much light is ruining it, the color Red is taking over the signature, try reducing it. I feel like it's bigger than such a render needs. The blue on the right doesn't fit well and the text steals most of the watcher's attention. But yeah, you improved it.
    The idea of the dark blue was to show the "light is better than darkness" theme. Then I changed the text without realizing it. Also About the text, I can't really fix it without it disappearing with the redness. At least I reduced the brightness of the render impaired to the last one, I actually reduced the original brightness of the render. Thanks for your feedback tho. I'll try and edit it later when I can. 😊
    Last edited by EpicKLF; 12-01-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    You added depth which is an improvement in my opinion. Depth and effects are usually where your sigs are lacking. Put more effort into establishing these 2 categories.

Banned

Thanks
    Well it would be better to see some colors rather than seeing white light only.
    Gj tho.

Thread Information