Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    If you rendered this yourself. I can see you didn't focus on the head very much and it's very obvious you used the erase tool there. But everywhere else, it looks decent. (I didn't take long looking at the details due to awkwardness levels going over maximum capacity)

2. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Katsuro (12-01-2013)

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    you wanna be gay you have to accept you're one of the odd ones out and keep in consideration pretty much everyone else likes to see naked women instead of men
    I already accepted that a long time ago. Kinda something that you have to accept when coming out since the people who are still in the closet can't accept that they won't be apart of the larger stereotypical group. I don't have to keep in consideration on what most people like to see or don't like to see just because a larger group will disapprove. I don't care for a stereotypical group of straights that doesn't care for my stereotypical group.

Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    If you rendered this yourself. I can see you didn't focus on the head very much and it's very obvious you used the erase tool there. But everywhere else, it looks decent. (I didn't take long looking at the details due to awkwardness levels going over maximum capacity)
    Your comment made me lol. Yes, I did render it myself thanks for the feedback and for the refreshing post on why I posted this in the first place. I just looked at it again and I didn't notice that till you pointed that out, usually particular with detail on cut outs but I'm kinda tired.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    Your comment made me lol. Yes, I did render it myself thanks for the feedback and for the refreshing post on why I posted this in the first place. I just looked at it again and I didn't notice that till you pointed that out, usually particular with detail on cut outs but I'm kinda tired.
    Well I also just noticed his arms have the same issues too. To render something you would use the pen tool to make good smooth and clean cuts. But I'm hoping this is your first try at it. I guess you had fun doing it since I don't think anyone else has a shirtless render of Paul...

Donator

Thanks
    Stop commenting those shits about " naked men " because i've seen many sigs around this forum with those half naked girls with only bra and panties so don't go offtopic please.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Arances for this useful post:

Katsuro (12-01-2013), Lemonish (12-01-2013)

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    you wanna be gay you have to accept you're one of the odd ones out and keep in consideration pretty much everyone else likes to see naked women instead of men
    Being gay isn't being odd. Gay people are just as normal, like everyone else. And trust me when I say not everyone else would like to see "naked" women instead of "men".
    I don't see the problem in posting this, when he didn't even use "[IMG]" thingy to force you to see it. He can do whatever he wants as long as it's legal according to the community's rules which I see him abiding well.

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Rip !

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    I already accepted that a long time ago. Kinda something that you have to accept when coming out since the people who are still in the closet can't accept that they won't be apart of the larger stereotypical group. I don't have to keep in consideration on what most people like to see or don't like to see just because a larger group will disapprove. I don't care for a stereotypical group of straights that doesn't care for my stereotypical group.

This is where you're wrong, you do have to.

Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    Being gay isn't being odd. Gay people are just as normal, like everyone else. And trust me when I say not everyone else would like to see "naked" women instead of "men".
    I don't see the problem in posting this, when he didn't even use "[IMG]" thingy to force you to see it. He can do whatever he wants as long as it's legal according to the community's rules which I see him abiding well.
    I never said hes odd, I said hes one of the odd ones out as in he's different than most people. I think I'm speaking for the majority of the community if I say that we do not like to see all those pics of naked men this guy posts and puts in his sigs.

nerd

Country
    Thanks

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuki View Post

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

isam123's Avatar ^2N^1igga^A

Thanks
    R.i.p !

IGN : ^2N^1igga^A | Saxo .