Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I would like to improve. Some constructive criticism would be nice but considering this community I won't get my hopes up.

HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Donator

Thanks
    You resized the render to small i think.

+ the way you placed those c4d ruined all the flow it looks like they were randomly placed.

3. The following user said thank you to Arances for this useful post:

Katsuro (12-01-2013)

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    You resized the render to small i think.

+ the way you placed those c4d ruined all the flow it looks like they were randomly placed.
    Thanks for the input.

That was my first time working with c4d. I didn't have 'flow' too much in mind since I was meaning to have kinda a nightmare theme in the signature. Nightmares in my opinion are kinda 'random' in my opinion.

I'm not exactly too sure myself on making it 'flow' or anything like that. Can you elaborate or maybe link me to something that has a good example of what your talking about so next time when I do mess with c4d I know what your referring to?
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Text is kinda messed up. Aside from that, the colors don't really match well, you should try to use gradient maps on different blending opacities and blending options. It should also be a bit smaller imo. You could also blur the c4d on the left to make a better focal point.

6. The following user said thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

Katsuro (12-01-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    Thanks for the input.

That was my first time working with c4d. I didn't have 'flow' too much in mind since I was meaning to have kinda a nightmare theme in the signature. Nightmares in my opinion are kinda 'random' in my opinion.

I'm not exactly too sure myself on making it 'flow' or anything like that. Can you elaborate or maybe link me to something that has a good example of what your talking about so next time when I do mess with c4d I know what your referring to?
    For example the c4d near the text on the right you can see like it doesn't fit there.

Banned

Thanks
    Text is just to small.

Thread Information