Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Donor Vials/Pills OP for a reason.

It's limited so your Op for only that short time until you used them all.

They just want you to buy more, marketing. Buy McSic a TV!
    However, that simply makes it "rich kids win". Donors vs. bounty is already under mixed opinions on how strong one or the other is. We don't need a tertiary group who needs to spend more money for that extra 1000/1000 HP/AP bonus because losing is the end of the world and need to secure the win.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Donor Vials/Pills OP for a reason.

It's limited so your Op for only that short time until you used them all.

They just want you to buy more, marketing. Buy McSic a TV!
    Can kids like you stfu about the money making, I know Sic and he's not focused on making money on the fcking server, sure it's nice to help money and every server needs it to stay up, but Sic ain't gonna keep some op shit cause it makes him money.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Mime for this useful post:

McSic (12-03-2013), Xanxus (12-11-2013)

Tumble's Avatar Sir Newgen

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    However, that simply makes it "rich kids win". Donors vs. bounty is already under mixed opinions on how strong one or the other is. We don't need a tertiary group who needs to spend more money for that extra 1000/1000 HP/AP bonus because losing is the end of the world and need to secure the win.
    Uh what server are we discussing here. I believe the Hp/Ap stats on Donor Sets here have already been ****ed on same with Donor Meds and Weapons. The DONATORS are taking losses simply because kids can't/refuse/won't donate for a bit of gear then, turn around and complain about how OP the donors are. Well If I spent my money I'd like to have the advantage regardless of level, not have nerfed gear to better suit non-donators. Thats just my opinion.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Myugen View Post
    Uh what server are we discussing here. I believe the Hp/Ap stats on Donor Sets here have already been ****ed on same with Donor Meds and Weapons. The DONATORS are taking losses simply because kids can't/refuse/won't donate for a bit of gear then, turn around and complain about how OP the donors are. Well If I spent my money I'd like to have the advantage regardless of level, not have nerfed gear to better suit non-donators. Thats just my opinion.
    Donation is simply giving money to one expecting nothing in return. Feel honored you are getting something that's even slightly better than the best bounty shop version of whichever item.

I couldn't care less if the term "donation" is used to sugar coat the term "premiums". It's the word they decided to go with so arguments like these can be avoided.

Regardless, donor vials heal 1000/1000 per round. We were complaining, a while ago, about something that used to heal 700/700 (thank god they're now gone) . What all of a sudden makes this situation better?

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    No just No.
    Donor Pills/Vials will soon run out after using them.
    So No.
    Learn to adjust or die like the rest.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Thanks
    Donation is simply giving money to one expecting nothing in return. Feel honored you are getting something that's even slightly better than the best bounty shop version of whichever item.

I couldn't care less if the term "donation" is used to sugar coat the term "premiums". It's the word they decided to go with so arguments like these can be avoided.

Regardless, donor vials heal 1000/1000 per round. We were complaining, a while ago, about something that used to heal 700/700 (thank god they're now gone) . What all of a sudden makes this situation better?
    Are you referring to the Ub3rs? If so yes, those were a nuisance if you didnt have them. They didn't have to remove the lower clipped ones tho, thoses were good. Vials just don't make any sense. And yo what are you referring to with that question?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Myugen View Post
    Are you referring to the Ub3rs? If so yes, those were a nuisance if you didnt have them. They didn't have to remove the lower clipped ones tho, thoses were good. Vials just don't make any sense. And yo what are you referring to with that question?
    Regarding the question...

I just don't see the hostility towards Donor vials like we did with ubers and extremes. It feels weird getting rid of the middle of the problem rather than what's worse. Donor vials are what's winning 90% of TDM based games because you have to be killed 10 times before you actually die.

Ubers and extremes were similar, but weaker yet we got rid of those meds rather than these super crutches people need to win a game.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kaji View Post
    Remove them.

Medding was once a skill, choosing the appropriate place and time to med, not spam vials and pills mid-way through a fight.
    dude the regular in game shop meds back then.. with those, it was horrible man, ppl ran away to go med n use them often cuz they didn't heal much so u had to keep using them and this and that, it slowed down game play even though there was strategy and tactics to using them and chasing down ppl to stop them from using them. chase chase chase, idk. but w/e who cares right? with pills vials vs old meds in general.... also I cant say anything about the vials/pills here in the in game shop cant remember how much they heal compared to the ijji ones unless its the same.

Thanks
    well, i guess the donor meds should be buffed to like 8/9 clips, the reason why ppl don't use the normal meds is this: THEY CAN'T EVEN GET THEIR HP/AP BACK TO FULL ONCE
    like...the maximum you can get is a 4/4 clip, which gets you back 80 hp...like wot?

Thanks
    Regarding the question...

I just don't see the hostility towards Donor vials like we did with ubers and extremes. It feels weird getting rid of the middle of the problem rather than what's worse. Donor vials are what's winning 90% of TDM based games because you have to be killed 10 times before you actually die.

Ubers and extremes were similar, but weaker yet we got rid of those meds rather than these super crutches people need to win a game.
    I agree with that. Vials in general are OP. The shop vials are more effective than the donor meds, needless to say anything about the donor vials and how the trump the candy canes.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information