Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Tried a new signature style, Honestly I liked this one, what do you think?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Tbh I do not like the purple with white blobs/light things match with the rest of it.
    Also are those black wings from the render in the bottom or is that something else? If that is not the render (or if it were) I think you should remove it and see how it looks.
    But overall it is not a bad signature at all.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Tbh I do not like the purple with white blobs/light things match with the rest of it.
    Also are those black wings from the render in the bottom or is that something else? If that is not the render (or if it were) I think you should remove it and see how it looks.
    But overall it is not a bad signature at all.
    It's not a black wings from the render, it's c4d, I already tired removing them, it looks terrible, too much red

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Yeah way too much red. You should have stuck with a color theme that fits the render.

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    You need to work more on the depth and the flow of your signature. I like the effect you made around the gun, it looks like she just raised it or summat. Tho red isn't exactly the type of background this render needs. The light around her is too random, Are you putting it on lighten? try screen/color dodge.
    Keep it up.

Donator

Thanks
    Well tbh overall i guess it's a decent but in professional opinion the way you made the background would extremely fit a red theme render i really like it.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    Yeah way too much red. You should have stuck with a color theme that fits the render.
    true there was way too red, but this red color meant to be blood, which color would fit better you think?

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    When I add blood effects, I use more contrast. You want the blood to pop more than having it fade away into the bg unseen. Usually something very bright or very dark is my choice.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    When I add blood effects, I use more contrast. You want the blood to pop more than having it fade away into the bg unseen. Usually something very bright or very dark is my choice.
    I made a very bright red color at the beginning, but changed to a darker color later

Thread Information