Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    People who are insulting me, and complaining about this thread, can leave at any time. You're missing the point of this thread.
    This is the Rage/ Ego section, insults and complaints are to be expected.

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    This is the Rage/ Ego section, insults and complaints are to be expected.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/18cdfaa0...h7go1_1280.gif
    I'm aware of that, but why are they telling me to stop crying and to make a room with pass. That isn't what this is about lol.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I'm aware of that, but why are they telling me to stop crying and to make a room with pass. That isn't what this is about lol.
    Doesn't German have a word for the emotion you feel when you see someone get screwed over; Schadenfreude if I remember right? The fact is the humor involved in killing you, especially after you pleaded against it, is simply a part of the human psyche. As humans we like to see other people suffer; maybe because we can learn from their mistakes and do not suffer personally, or maybe we are all sadists on the inside who knows.

You want to get to the cold hearted truth, if you told me not to kill you in GunZ, I would immediately go and get a shotgun and PB until I couldn't PB you anymore. This isn't me justifying anyone, nor me trying to sound like a d*ck, it is simply me telling the truth. GunZ is a game where the primary objective is to kill as many *whatever* as you can, and expecting a training room to be an exception is just silly. By telling people not to kill you, you are undermining the whole framework of the game. You are literally angry at people for not using a product for its intended use (much like q-tips now that I think about it... do you know you aren't supposed to use those for cleaning ears?) which leads to further aggression which may have not been triggered before.

You wanted us to be serious, here I am as serious as I can be. Them killing you is not only hilarious, but it is the natural course of things following all logical paths.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Taiki (12-06-2013), Taint (12-06-2013)

I laik fudge squirrel.

Thanks
    This is why there's an option to put passwords on your room. I don't even see why this thread is here.

Banned

Thanks
    People are ignorant, I simply ask to not be killed so I can chill, I stop attacking them completely, I'm walking around minding my own, while they kill me and taunt. Like I don't understand, do you guys get off on this or what? Like my god.
    I'm on of those guys. I don't taunt though. xd

Banned

Thanks
    Quite rude don't you think? Clearly it wasn't useless and people had something to say about it. Because there is reply's is there not?
    Most people are saying the same ._.

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    I'm still gonna kill ya'll in training roooom!

Banned

Thanks
    all praise the lord

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    It's not about the skill Omma is trying to say that now, all the new players can't respect a request and they taunt and ego. Even if they are good, this thread is about people just simply being annoying and thinking they are king of Fgunz.
    I can't agree with this. I have been here for a few years now and I think it's safe to say most of the ''oldgens'' are just as immature, annoying, stupid and assholes as most ''newgens'' joining.

The fact that there was some dude (won't say names) a few weeks back talking about how he got too much hate and doesn't want it anymore meanwhile being a **** in game is just sad to me. I believe this dude was considered an ''oldgen''.

It's actually funny if you really look at how people react. You'll see so many ''newgens'' being nice to the ''oldgens'' just so they can fit in with the group and become an asshole themselves. I won't even exclude myself, I am an asshole towards some others, and have no regrets on most occasions.

on the whole oldgen/newgen thing... every player just says everything after him is newgen < this shit is really getting old.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information