GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Anyone else watching Golden Time?

What are your thoughts on the anime and if you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it if you like (Comedy/Romance)

If you have watched it, what do you think is going to happen after episode 10?

Post below your thoughts
    Last edited by GodTommy; 12-06-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I rate it 7.5/10. Not a bad anime at all. It's just not really the anime I'm personally interested in. Not a lot of anime episodes are released on Thursday so I guess that's why I'm watching it. Seems good so far. Has a bit of comedy, that I enjoy. The art is okay, nothing too fantastic. AND Kouko is... really annoying lol.

About episode 10 ;

Spoiler!

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    havent seen ep 10 cause im not a premium user on crunchyroll @_@
    cool show.
    LOVE the intro and the ending.
    not diggin the ghost banri tho. every time he pops up it just ruins the feel good vibe for me, like ugh stfu ghost banri. ur thirsty for linda senpai, we get it.
    present linda is awesome tho. based off of the flashbacks, she seems ALOT more mature now.
    2-d kun lol
    kokoxbanri would be better if koko wasnt so damn clingy and controlling. kudos to linda for supporting them and not tryna complicate things for her selfish desires unlike some people *cough* bitch ***** ghost banri *cough*.
    honestly i dont know who to root for but i kinda feel like it will end up with banrixlinda and kokoxmitsuo
    dat "tea" club doe.
    Last edited by -AznNinja; 12-06-2013 at 08:33 AM.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KirakuSenpai View Post
    I rate it 7.5/10. Not a bad anime at all. It's just not really the anime I'm personally interested in. Not a lot of anime episodes are released on Thursday so I guess that's why I'm watching it. Seems good so far. Has a bit of comedy, that I enjoy. The art is okay, nothing too fantastic. AND Kouko is... really annoying lol.

About episode 10 ;

Spoiler!
    To answer your question on epi 10

Spoiler!

Thread Information