Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Crashed the game 10 times already by pressing F12 but there is no such file as Gunz.dmp what is that?

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sergeant View Post
    Crashed the game 10 times already by pressing F12 but there is no such file as Gunz.dmp what is that?
    Go on your Freestyle GunZ folder (Main installation directory is): Computer -> Local Disc -> Program Files (x86) (if your computer is 64 bit) -> Freestyle GunZ else Computer -> Local Disc -> Program Files -> Freestyle GunZ (folder).

When you crash with F12, copy the content of mlog and upload it on pastebin.
    If there's any Gunz11-25-48.dmp for example, upload them all.

Note that: Gunz.dmp doesn't always create when you crash so if there's no dmp file just tell me there's no dmp files.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by cobra View Post
    go on your freestyle gunz folder (main installation directory is): Computer -> local disc -> program files (x86) (if your computer is 64 bit) -> freestyle gunz else computer -> local disc -> program files -> freestyle gunz (folder).

When you crash with f12, copy the content of mlog and upload it on pastebin.
    If there's any gunz11-25-48.dmp for example, upload them all.

Note that: Gunz.dmp doesn't always create when you crash so if there's no dmp file just tell me there's no dmp files.
    pm

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    http://pastebin.com/1QVJDrFY
    http://pastebin.com/QHj1xsNj
    Why is it my fault you don't have whispers logs?
    Should have also screenshot that he begged for me to remove the thread
    Why I have to be banned from Steƒƒ • events now because of this idiot hater?
    Steƒƒ • said I be banned from his events because I lie about it, How can a liar spam chats and begging you to check whispers logs & I really think there is a big chance there is whispers logs but you just friends with Lspasus

I love Steƒƒ • events the most and now I have to be banned from Steƒƒ • events for nothing?
    Just for reporting your hater friend one time on his flaming of his 100 times flaming on me and I just ignored?
    Damn?..
    This is your personal message to me.

destroy gunz finish.
    Rframe_destory::closeDisplay
    This message shows when you ALT + F4.
    If there was some kind of a crash as you mentioned, it would show some addresses at the end, and I lied about the .dmp files, they usually generate automatically.

Is this why you reported him:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?63209-%95

Nice try. Banned for 3 days for making a fake report which is unfair to '^2Lspasus' if this report succeeded and added a warning to your account.
    Last edited by Cobra; 12-06-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information