Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    i strongly agree with your ideas. however there needs to be active cw tournies along side with these tournies, why limit it to just cw tournies or just ur idea of tournies, so u can attract people who only want cw and people who want more. also advertising like you said is a big one. Streaming(which is getting big right now, youtube videos, reddit facebook what ever.)

also if the staff are having issues keeping up with tournies they can hire more people. DDaggerDD for one.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

2. The following user said thank you to Legit for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (12-11-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by oli View Post
    this.

ctf wouldnt be that bad tho and btw i didnt read a single post over 40 words
    then don't post in the thread... right? lol.... aint the suggestion thread

edit: well at least u commented on something that exists in the thread, ctf. all cool i suppose broddah. ya naw read more dan what ya kyan hexpect, mi undastand fully mi youte

forum mod pls remove the random posts like u did with the first page of the thread

Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    i strongly agree with your ideas. however there needs to be active cw tournies along side with these tournies, why limit it to just cw tournies or just ur idea of tournies, so u can attract people who only want cw and people who want more. also advertising like you said is a big one. Streaming(which is getting big right now, youtube videos, reddit facebook what ever.)

also if the staff are having issues keeping up with tournies they can hire more people. DDaggerDD for one.
    thanks for the support man. also, in my thread, i mentioned that the tournies i suggested were just examples for the cause i had put down, so yea, clan tourney definitely is apart of this, ofcourse lol. But yea, if there are not too many events and ways to support them and build them up, then there wont really be advertising for it is also something i point out. Support as in, the really little things within the community first, and well yea fgunz should have a youtube ch and have past tournaments all up on it honestly is also what i been thinking while writing this thread. well now im talking about other things, anyway....

maximum respect
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-11-2013 at 06:55 AM.

SwordSaint's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    clan gladiator tournament
    I love you man we really do need Clan wars for Gladiators! It would help us Sworders/Gladiators so muchhh.. Please do itt pleaseeee. By this I mean like only swords in a clan war kind of way. It would be awesome!

I just think it's a great idea, we need more stuff for sworders only.
    Last edited by SwordSaint; 12-11-2013 at 03:52 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to SwordSaint for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (12-11-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sword Saint View Post
    clan gladiator tournament
    I love you man we really do need Clan wars for Gladiators! It would help us Sworders/Gladiators so muchhh.. Please do itt pleaseeee. By this I mean like only swords in a clan war kind of way. It would be awesome!

I just think it's a great idea, we need more stuff for sworders only.
    Yeah, one of the facts (not just my idea, but fact) is that there should have been a solid competitive platform to cater to each type of player. The goal here for me isnt to come up with seperate ideas or one single idea like only one new event, fgunz, een if many ppl dont like one thing at first, should be out there, just like having many different weapons out there. Then slowly, people will actually start making and finding out new things with those weapons, with the new events and games, using them. This is not a matter of how many people like a certain thing in this forum at first,FGunZ, gotta think what all this can and will do.

Anyway, I had a feeling i'd see a comment like this soon lol, glad you found your little par of all this that you like =p, thats the goal so the WHOLE player base is always active doing things, soon at least 1 person would make videos for what they love, etc, it will all happen automatically. I repeat this for everyone, the goal is to have something out there for everyone, which will lead the player base being more active online in the game, and out of the game on youtube.

I'll say it one more time. If there isn't a physical platform out to cater to many types of players, but there is for just one or a few types, the game won't ever reach its full potential.

okay okay, well, anyway.... Glad you loved the idea lol. I remembered gladiator only clans back then, and if there were things that would cater to them, doesnt even have to only be a fighting or vs another clan type thing, would make the game more active.

damn it, didnt mean to write a lot that time lol.

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    Well instead of some others i've read the whole concept and the reply's..
    I think this is an interesting idea and concept.

1st. AnD tournaments could be a great deal, back in the old days there were always 3-6 AnD games.
    2nd. The triple rs O.o I don't see the point in that why they brought that up. I have to admit it's unique but why? for the inexperienced gamers? why make it them easy?
    3rd. glad tournaments such a nice idea.
    4rd. CTF also a nice idea
    5th. infected is imo not fair. Why, because it happens all of the sudden, you don't know who will become infected and if your with a group and someone makes a mistake and your infected. Also with the room tag fast reload, take 2 supershotty's (50bullets) a group with 4 people (unlimited bullets 1 round up press reload take the other weapon and so on). But this is my opinion so..

Now for all the tournaments (just a question) if i've read everything properly you don't mention anything in the other tournaments beside cw how you want to play this, because CW tournament are played with your fellow clan members. So you wan't them to create a new system for these tournaments, where you can select every random player you want and create your team? How are you gonna manage that system if they can randomly select other people until they have managed to create the "dream team" you see my point here? why only create tournaments for clans and not individual players…
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

8. The following user said thank you to Chevy for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (12-11-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Well instead of some others i've read the whole concept and the reply's..
    I think this is an interesting idea and concept.

1st. AnD tournaments could be a great deal, back in the old days there were always 3-6 AnD games.
    2nd. The triple rs O.o I don't see the point in that why they brought that up. I have to admit it's unique but why? for the inexperienced gamers? why make it them easy?
    3rd. glad tournaments such a nice idea.
    4rd. CTF also a nice idea
    5th. infected is imo not fair. Why, because it happens all of the sudden, you don't know who will become infected and if your with a group and someone makes a mistake and your infected. Also with the room tag fast reload, take 2 supershotty's (50bullets) a group with 4 people (unlimited bullets 1 round up press reload take the other weapon and so on). But this is my opinion so..

Now for all the tournaments (just a question) if i've read everything properly you don't mention anything in the other tournaments beside cw how you want to play this, because CW tournament are played with your fellow clan members. So you wan't them to create a new system for these tournaments, where you can select every random player you want and create your team? How are you gonna manage that system if they can randomly select other people until they have managed to create the "dream team" you see my point here? why only create tournaments for clans and not individual players…
    Wow, one of the first legit responses that covers everything, thanks b! lol, anyway... Thanks for the input on the events n tournaments, also on infection, you had in mind that all weapons would be allowed, but if they were, as time goes on, people would get smarter, more skilled at not being randomly caught and come up with strategies, etc. But also, I would think there also should be some exemptions on certain weapons to keep the integrity of the competitiveness in infection events/tournaments.

Also, regarding on that I didn't mention other types of tournies or specify how they would run, well, I was just trying to get the general point of my ideas out. So, it would be cool if a new system could be created for things like actual gladiator clan wars and stuff, maybe by making a type of channel tag, so there would be a new clan war channel that only allows swords, so when you go to clanwar while in that ch vs another clan in that ch, it would be swords only, just an idea. That aside, even without a system, just tournaments monthly and a championship is fine for now right. Also, for clan tournaments, people shouldn't be allowed to enter a clan any time for a tourney. How ijji did it back then was that for a member to represent a clan in a clan tournament, they would have to be in that clan for at least a month prior to the tournament. We can apply that here so people don't add ppl in any time, maybe even increase the minimum to 3 months to prove they were already a member. Just an idea.

And for other tournaments thats not clan, we could make it like WoW, how u can form a 2v2, 3v3, etc, team in general for arena pvps and such. And we could say that these teams couldnt be dismantled for a certain period of time so ppl couldnt keep messing with their line up for the many diff events. So yea, for the non clan events, dream teams could be made, for sure. But don't forget my multiple heat level suggestion. So there would be different skill ranked tournaments for the many different experience leveled players out there, so the tournaments would be enjoyable. Trust me, its fun when you are having a fair fight both ways. Like in league of legends or company of heroes, you definitely wouldnt have fun fighting pro players especially if you are new and trying to learn the game. Or learn your way around tournies.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-11-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    I totally agree.

but for the other tournaments (not clan). I meant, you said something about a point ranking and prizes for all tournaments, so I guess the best team on the end of the month get's that? Now here is the thing what I meant by randomly select people in your team until you got your "dream team" what about al that effort to be the best and than get kicked out of the team for some reason and being replaced, if you get me right you and I know what will happen. Now here is my idea off all the none clan tournaments, if you make a team you have to play with them for a whole month until the top 10 or…. idk teams get there prizes and than they can regroup. Less troll less rage
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    I totally agree.

but for the other tournaments (not clan). I meant, you said something about a point ranking and prizes for all tournaments, so I guess the best team on the end of the month get's that? Now here is the thing what I meant by randomly select people in your team until you got your "dream team" what about al that effort to be the best and than get kicked out of the team for some reason and being replaced, if you get me right you and I know what will happen. Now here is my idea off all the none clan tournaments, if you make a team you have to play with them for a whole month until the top 10 or…. idk teams get there prizes and than they can regroup. Less troll less rage
    Oh yeah, well I meant that for the non clan tournies, players just select their own and and... well i see what u mean, the non clan tourney teams would have to be together for a while so they cant keep switching up teams and hoping teams. But thats what I meant when comparing this to world of warcraft arena pvp. You make a team and that is your team. Could also make a team name, should have to. Once the team is made, shouldnt be able to dismiss it anytime or dismantle it to keep the random team tournies legit, yeah I gotcha.

Also, I see you commented on the triple rs. Even you can see as well or can't see the real reason it was added, because clearly it only makes players lazier, repetitive fighting styles amongst many different players, cmon, adding new weapons is one thing, but changing the game so much in a way to the point ur changing techniques like they did with DStyle.... Ugh. Well I said what triple rs is really doing in my thread and what I said is fact, like it or not.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-11-2013 at 06:49 PM.

12. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Chevy (12-11-2013)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    This is just a copy of all my ideas about imporving gunz, although I haven't made the first step , You ARE awesome for doing that .
    I like the ideas , and hope they will be taken in thoughts.
    Regards DarkenAge.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    This is just a copy of all my ideas about imporving gunz, although I haven't made the first step , You ARE awesome for doing that .
    I like the ideas , and hope they will be taken in thoughts.
    Regards DarkenAge.
    Yeah, awesome dude, thanks =p. Also, not a copy, all of this is straight from mah head. I guess we just think alike, awesome.
    And I hope something gets done too man, me too...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information