Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Part 1?

Dam you writing a book?

I laik fudge squirrel.

Thanks
    I don't agree with the Clan Duel Tournament. Everything else, I can agree with.

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    Okay I think everything was made clear.
    Good luck with this thread! you have my vote.
    Since I've been here a long long time and also have a lot of gunz experience (all-round) I do wish you the best and I wan't the see more of this.

Now for all the haters here…. writing a book no, do you seriously think we can express all this in just a few sentences NO if you wan't to explain something properly you have to explain every single thing, if your not interested,who is forcing you to read? just go on…… and stop making stupid post.

~
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    I don't agree with the Clan Duel Tournament. Everything else, I can agree with.
    Lol okay. Well, think of it like this, thats like saying, I want a pepperoni pizza for myself idc if other people want cheese. Not everyone is going to like the same thing, but that doesn't mean we should disban some tournies right? Have something for everything, then choose and have fun. Doesn't matter if one tourny may not be played cuz not enough people at first even for an event, still has to be out there, get me ppls?

P.S. Not saying you think saying some tournies should be outta here.

Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Okay I think everything was made clear.
    Good luck with this thread! you have my vote.
    Since I've been here a long long time and also have a lot of gunz experience (all-round) I do wish you the best and I wan't the see more of this.

Now for all the haters here…. writing a book no, do you seriously think we can express all this in just a few sentences NO if you wan't to explain something properly you have to explain every single thing, if your not interested,who is forcing you to read? just go on…… and stop making stupid post.

~
    Thanks again lol. Thanks for the support, I also again, hope this goes through. I will also be pissed if this does go through and is done by someone else and looked after n organized by some1 else when clearly I'm here with the actual original ideas, just thought I might add that.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-11-2013 at 07:24 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Chevy (12-11-2013)

Funky Shot's Avatar The Blue Pill.

Thanks
    /read first sentence Scrolled to see how long it was wrote comment.
    /support

7. The following user said thank you to Funky Shot for this useful post:

Swish (12-12-2013)

SwordSaint's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    FGunZ really needs this! If we could get around to doing this it would be great! But let's wait for an Admin/GM's opinion about this.
    /SUPPORT/

Swish's Avatar Aiur

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Funky Shot View Post
    /read first sentence Scrolled to see how long it was wrote comment.
    /support
    Same LOL
    IGN's:
    ^1Swish/Gold/Claimed
    V.I.P member since 1/11/14

Freestyler

Thanks
    Well this is settled, still have to now wait though... Time for part 2 for the mean time!
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-13-2013 at 10:23 PM.

K80L80's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Ok so I didn't read all the replys, just the op. So on that note, I have to disagree, because as a noob you have no where to go for learning anything. Yeah you may say oh u can go on youtube and ask people, but its not that easy. People in game aren't always that helpful and sometimes their just plain jerks. You tuube is only so helpfull if you know the name of the move you want to do. Also its not like people have to google anyother ****ing game. Yeah I love this game and nothing can compare to it, but seriously why hasn't anyone thought of an introductoy course??? Like levels where you learn all the moves shit u can figure it out. Or idk cuz no one has yet. My 2 cents

Thanks
    DD,

You should also try thinking of other ways to get donations to keep the server running because you have suggested taking out triple reload shot. Donators will need another form of compensation. Ideally, they could take the LoL route and have most, if not all, donations for aesthetics/VIP type things, rather than straight up power.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information