Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    bump. dont ban me!
    Please ban this guy!

Freestyler

Thanks
    just a reminder bout this thread, thanks.

Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Well instead of some others i've read the whole concept and the reply's..
    I think this is an interesting idea and concept.

5th. infected is imo not fair. Why, because it happens all of the sudden, you don't know who will become infected and if your with a group and someone makes a mistake and your infected. Also with the room tag fast reload, take 2 supershotty's (50bullets) a group with 4 people (unlimited bullets 1 round up press reload take the other weapon and so on).
    I just played infected last night, i now understand. Se of the game modes need serious play testing. Just cuz its gunz, cant say u just need skill to overcome an unbalanced feature. No sloppy business. Hmm. With infected the margin for skill and strategy is lowered by the abilities of the zombies.

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We are probably going to discuss about this thread once Christmas break starts since most staff members will have time at that point.
    ^^^ jus sayin

This thread is honestly important to me in some ways, a lot of my suggestions I believe that could help out the game are here, put work into them, this being part 1 only though. https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...p-here-To-Dave

Just wondering, is stephanM and wucas read this thread (not the above link) fully, been wondering what they think.

I never got a legit reply from staff on my thoughts on sg delay here, and the triple rs. Tbh i would constantly check the general section to see if you guys di reply, stopped doing that however. Also noticed one day all of a sudden, when I talked about it in any thread, the ataff and anyone for that matter would not reply to it but reply to the next comment by some other person. So i called out "secret oath to not talk about this stuff" still no reply to even that lol... idk...

now that the server is up***...

discuss
    Last edited by Google; 02-01-2014 at 12:50 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    GunZ, and getting people wanting to play again, which will result in an outcome unmatched if it's able to be done.
    - Sure making new updates and cool new things gets people wanting to play and buy them, however, that method, if used as a main method to get the player base interested, will at best, be an on and off pursuit. You have to get people wanting to play, get them thinking about the game even when they aren't playing, when walking home from school, when they're going to bed, etc. That should be the main goal, and then, you will have a larger player base, more money, and players will have fun.
    - What needs to be done to ensure this is the following:
    - Events, and not the random ones hosted in game, at least, not in that fashion. To keep the game lively visually on the forums, on FGunZ youtube channel, on the GunZ website and on FGunZ itself, there has to be things always going on centered around the game itself. You guys did a great job with the unique game modes and events being hosted in game, to be honest, im really amazed. However, sure staff made an AWESOME game like infected and capture the flag, but what then? Just leave it there? I honestly am writing this also mainly because of things like that, it happened with ijji and aeria, don't do it here. Your events and game modes, i repeat, game modes, and player made game modes are your assets.

You have to continue milking those assets. Have the game being lively by putting offical goals and competition into the game USING the game. This. I promise you will not disappoint. The idea to do this; create tournaments, events to bud IMMENSE and INTENSE hype around the game inside and outside of it. Take CTF and other game modes for example:
    - Starting with CTF. Heres what fgunz should look like.
    CTF Monthly Tournament Event:
    - choose your team and come battle it out to earn the title of best CTF team! Prizes to be won!
    This will finally be the breaking point to get at least some of the community active, making guides for this, videos, top 10 flag captures/steals on youtube, etc, this will get people talking about FGUNZ, and fgunz's presence will be made known all over. You will be on youtube, ETC.
    Could have things like 4v4 CTF tourny, 6v6 and so on. Also, a championship seasonally, to keep abusing these assets to the fullest and to get people talking.
    I would like to see Clan CTF (perhaps like CW or a tournament).

Infection:
    Again, use this. Monthly Infection Survival Tournament:
    Whatever method, this has to be done. Come one come all, be the best against the zombies and earn the title of Infection King/Queen.
    Quarter finals: Be the last one alive best of of 5.
    Semi Finals: Be the last one alive best out of 7.
    Finals: Be the last one alive best out of 10 to earn the title and many prizes.
    All this, once again, would lead to EVEN MORE videos about FGunZ and get people hyped the **** out. Also have a seasonal championship once again.
    To me infection feels so random and one sided to have a tournament for it.

Man you guys and staff have to know that this for sure, (i didnt think all these years bout GunZ for nothing) will get people wanting to donate for the server, get new and more gear not only for themselves but for their teammates for team games like a freaking CTF Championship.

Duel Tournament:
    --- Before I go on, I'm going to pitch one hell of an idea. All these tournies should may all be through clans. The ability and potential of clans is immense. GunZ clan battle system is actually really just one huge family of competition and fun, and im not talking about clan war. Although all these ideas would actually make clan war more active by drawing all the attention away from it from time to time. But, bottom line of competitive clans is to verse other clans while playing with teammates which builds team mate relationships and teamwork, which will bind all of gunz players with one another.

The use of clans pitch:
    So, back to the tournaments, take the CTF Tourny/championships for example:
    CTF CLAN CHAMPIONSHIPS:
    - Clan Hax versus Clan Goat in the semi finals starts now!
    With all this, a clan page/page for each clan to have their records shown of wins, achievements, etc.
    Eg: Clan Goat: 2009 CTF Clan Champions, and also have a forum section with replays of ALL these matches so players can download them, study them, join in on the hype as if they were and will feel apart of something within FGunZ. This will make it so championships will keep getting better, more plays, increases skill each season/monthly tourny. Also, madly increase the activity and presence of FGunZ game players on the forum.
    We already have duel/team tournaments, which reward into a snorkle for example.

Clan Duel Tournament:
    People will LOVE this, people love online games and the interaction. Like the olympics, even though the 1 km dash is a singular type thing, you are representing a team. If you watch interviews about olympians talking about solo games but the need and support of team, training together sharing tips, THIS brings the games and everyone together.
    Clan duel tourny would be like:
    Choose 4 Players to respresent the clan.
    Quarter Finals: Clan Goat Player 1 vs Clan Hax player 1. If goat player 1 wins, and depending how much they win by, earns clan goat X amount of points in quarter finals, so, which clan with the most points moves on to the semi finals. A team is only as strong as their weakest link they say. THIS WILL TREMENDOUSLY get players playing training like crazy TOGETHER pming each other out of game to get online and spar with each other, dominate duel rooms, this is the method I was talking about to secure a lock on tournaments, which secures a lock on game modes such as duel and also secure player base on fgunz, in clans, and so on.
    Already have this (but not 1v1 clan wise) + the monthly clan awarding.

There can also be a clan gladiator tournament that works the same way as above.
    Done before, probly will come more often in the future.

Clan ATTACK AND DEFENCE MONTHLY TOURNAMENT:
    To get cw more lively and clans in general, there MUST be other things. People of all skill levels will be so hyped to start playing, practicing, and having fun together. To ensure this, tournaments can be done in different heat levels.
    This is basicly the same as clanwars...

Well, thats part one of my idea generally, without specifics on every game mode. Please take into consideration all this is will be invalid if things like triple rs exist or OP dual mg shit in an attack and defence tourny, etc.

Please I'm srsly begging now to take out triple rs, its only function is to validate walking and spamming... rs. GunZ gameplay has been developed by gamers and by changing it and tweeking yourselves, you are totally disrespecting former tactics, meta strategies and founders of techniques. Players will continue finding new game play styles and inventing tactics, but ANY TIME you tweek with meta gameplay, like by changing med stats, it will not work out. Please take out triple rs, its only use is to validate walking and slow down gameplay moves, etc because you can ONLY TRIPLE RS WHILE WALKING, NOT MOVING OR SPAMMING JUMP to have a gun out for extended periods of time.
    Triple RS totally unbalances every advancement in gunz to date, because they have been found with only rs in existence. Rs alrwady made meta rifle gameplay unbalanced and forced to change and is highly limits its gameplay if rs did not exist. Rs made GunZ's meta gameplay have less variety, and more strict. Imagine what triple rs is really doing. Are you infreakingsane? It ruins advancemets like PPQ, if you can already do 3 fast shots without moving. The generation of triple rs players will only become more stale and strict and all the same.
    Idk alot about the rs stuff but like I said before, I do not feel like the delays we have on most items aren't game breaking (maybe LB is).

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I would like to see Clan CTF (perhaps like CW or a tournament).
    Yea, one of my main points as to have multiple competitive platforms:
    meta isn't just what seems to be popular, its what is formed around something. The meta in gunz should be formed around things like clanwar, duel tourney(needs some fixing up thoe), basically ranked games. So the meta will be the strategies, game rooms, gameplay that is done to win in these type of games.
    So, in relation to this thread, im saying that the more you use what you have, the more ranked game modes you have, the more players will actually talk about the game, have more motivation/watch videos to get better etc. I say this will happen because not everyone just likes clanwar and even the people who like it get tired of clanwarring sometimes... If we have more platforms, more stuff around the game will pop up, more videos of cool plays in clanwar, in attack defence tournaments, etc.

However, gunz doesn't have lots of these platforms for the different interests players have, so meta in gunz would not be revolving around anything, it will literally be; what just seems to happen and be popular. So even with these room tags, if they did stay, and we had legit platforms for different game modes, interests of players, people would be making rooms maybe even without room tags, and they would be "known" that's the keyword, known as the meta. Even though tags would be around, we could distinguish meta from popular.
    But yea, please note im not just suggesting things like CTF Clanwar just because it sounds cool and interesting, but its because of what I believe these things will do for the game. Liven it up.
    To me infection feels so random and one sided to have a tournament for it.
    I realized that too lol, but that just goes to show that a game mode, when it comes down to seriousness, isn't exactly "balanced". Anyway, not saying infected is bad or has problems, but gotta use your assets, maybe fix it up and make a competitive version, use all your assets. Like I legit believe each game mode should have a competitive/special day event type thing like in other games, take league of legends, imagine if they had 1 game mode that was so popular, but could not be played in ranked. This would lead to players going about their own way with it (hence 1v1s in gunz, ego etc) could lead to many unexpected things. Gotta take control and don't waste what you have. The game can be more talked about.

About the below sentence, you forgot its actually my quote lol, ill do it.
    Man you guys and staff have to know that this for sure, (i didnt think all these years bout GunZ for nothing) will get people wanting to donate for the server, get new and more gear not only for themselves but for their teammates for team games like a freaking CTF Championship.
    We already have duel/team tournaments, which reward into a snorkle for example.
    Already have this (but not 1v1 clan wise) + the monthly clan awarding.
    You missed the point on that one.
    All these tournies should may all be through clans. The ability and potential of clans is immense. GunZ clan battle system is actually really just one huge family of competition and fun, and im not talking about clan war.
    Here im saying that clans are not just for clanwar and clans are competitive at times, and we can use this, in relation to irl Olympics, you have one full team competing and supporting each other against another team, even if only 1 member of their team is going for an event. But some how everyone is included, by like, overall team rating by adding the ratings up of each member in a team. So to access the potential of clans more, im not saying to have 1v1 tournaments and teams etc, but more specifically, if we had a 1v1 tournament, have it done by clans in a way, this is to increase the activity around fgunz. As I explained, could have 4 players from a clan represent their clan in a 1v1 tournament.

Anyway don't forget this:
    With all this, a clan page/page for each clan to have their records shown of wins, achievements, etc.
    Eg: Clan Goat: 2009 CTF Clan Champions, and also have a forum section with replays of ALL these matches so players can download them, study them, join in on the hype as if they were and will feel apart of something within FGunZ. This will make it so championships will keep getting better, more plays, increases skill each season/monthly tourny. Also, madly increase the activity and presence of FGunZ game players on the forum.
    The goal is to not just say oh add this because it sounds cool. But im suggesting things that will increase the activity around FGunZ, in game, on the forums, on youtube, etc.

Although all these ideas would actually make clan war more active by drawing all the attention away from it from time to time. But, bottom line of competitive clans is to verse other clans while playing with teammates which builds team mate relationships and teamwork, which will bind all of gunz players with one another."
    here im saying that if we include clans for not just clanwar/tournaments (tdm style), then teamwork and clans wont just be centred around one thing, whos better in tdms, etc etc.

Done before, probly will come more often in the future.
    yea but know the reason for me suggesting it is not just because its cool and what not.
    Although all these ideas would actually make clan war more active by drawing all the attention away from it from time to time.
    ^is what I believe to be a good method to liven up the game. Cannot just have one competitive standpoint, that will slowly drain the game, milking one thing too much. Look at the replies in this thread from other players to see what I mean. Goal is to get everyone doing something. So just having one platform will actually not just slowly kill the game by getting stale over time, but not everyone is gonna be into that so don't milk it.

This is basicly the same as clanwars...
    ^ about your reply to attack and defence tournaments, my thread is not suggesting cool things, I actually want this thread to be a discussion about what WILL happen and can happen around these suggestions. The goal here is to liven up the game and I want us to talk about how these ideas im bringing up does that. One way I say attack and defence tournaments helps FGunZ is that not everyone likes clanwars you want to include more people, get more people talking about the game in and outside. You can see one reply in this thread stating he doesn't play clanwars and attack and defence is his thing and he'd love that. Include everyone to actually make more money. Get people talking about the game, get me?

Idk alot about the rs stuff but like I said before, I do not feel like the delays we have on most items aren't game breaking (maybe LB is).
    Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    But that's the thing, I wasn't even referring to shotguns specifically, except limit breaker. But 9 damage is a lot, and changes the way people play. And that combined with Limit Breaker, the new hotshot, and a lot of the donor items in general have too much damage when compared to health, which 125/100 or whatever health you have it doesn't really matter. Point is there's too much damage, ESPECIALLY for anti-lead. Don't you think all the old weapons in gunz were set to that damage because Maiet knew it was optimal for the gameplay? It was. And add anti-lead, don't you think the damages should go DOWN to account for the obvious spam aim that will come from it?
    The delay issue only adds to this point. I feel strongly about this
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD
    Anyway, since rushing, moving in, melee, is MUCH harder to do in fgunz regular rooms because of the shotgun shooting speed, dodging a shot then moving in does not work here, I notice it hard as well lol, rarely works, because the next shot, having low delay, comes again too soon, that's just one thing.
    if ijji was more balanced and had prems and didn't make a pioneer avenger with rev delay, which would dismantle the balance between shooting and rushing/moving in/melee use
    its only function is to validate walking and spamming... rs.
    and finally:
    the difference between 900 delay and 1000 is big. Because anything under 950 delays allows for certain spam that can only be done while jumping/falling/walking. gun shots already outweight everything, lowering delay at any given moment, raising damage, adding ammo to a shotgun all just outbalances shooting and melee and rushing and many many other things. The only reason no one says to raise delay higher than 1000 instead of lowering is because that would just be changing gunz meta gameplay in general way too much cuz 1000 is what everyone should be used to/ have some knowledge about.
    sorry its a lot but been a long time, wouldn't have gotten to this much... Those are my replies.

5. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Syzygy (02-09-2014)

ben105's Avatar Detective Conan

Country
    Thanks
    ctf in tournament it is not a bad idea

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    damn o_O, ctf in a tournament would be fun.
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Cammy for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (02-03-2014), Syzygy (02-09-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    bump, before the previous reply is too old n becomes necro. Also, Stephan, could you read through my reply? I read yours and I think you missed my point with the suggestions in this thread.

10. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Syzygy (02-09-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Nice idea's but we cannot promise anything.

12. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (02-12-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    yea, just suggested them because of what i believe they will do for the game. If they couldnt result in the pros that i believe they will do, i wouldn't suggested them.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information