Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Damnnnnnn you mustn't struggle when It comes to like 1000 word essays...

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    Clan war tournament + livestream plz. Qualify by getting in the top 20 clan rank within first 20 days of the month or something

Atk Def and CTF etc wouldn't be a good idea. Most people who are really competitive would prefer cw tourney.
    Well saying most people wouldnt like whatever isnt an argument against anything ive said. Also this isnt the suggestion thread to post your own ideas and not even respond to the thread you're posting in. Right? Anyway, if you read my thread, livestreaming things would probably and should be following if these solid suggestions are put forward.
    Also, you're only saying most people that are competitive would only like cw as if your just thinking and remembering how the competitive people only played cw, well i dont need to explain myself as to why its like that. Also "top 20" something loke that has already been said in my thread dude.

n also "most competitive ppl" if ur goal is to only attend to the ppl that are cwing, cw wont get anywhere, dude, read the thread
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-10-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    Well saying most people wouldnt like whatever isnt an argument against anything ive said. Also this isnt the suggestion thread to post your own ideas and not even respond to the thread you're posting in. Right? Anyway, if you read my thread, livestreaming things would probably and should be following if these solid suggestions are put forward.
    Also, you're only saying most people that are competitive would only like cw as if your just thinking and remembering how the competitive people only played cw, well i dont need to explain myself as to why its like that. Also "top 20" something loke that has already been said in my thread dude.

n also "most competitive ppl" if ur goal is to only attend to the ppl that are cwing, cw wont get anywhere, dude, read the thread
    clan war is the MAIN THING in gunz. Why is *** populated? They have shitloads of cwers. Why is AG still surviving? They have cwers. Clan war is pretty much the only competitive thing left in gunz. Hence, all other kinds tourneys are actually a waste of time. The real deal is a clan war tournament. Your thread are filled with ideas about tournaments which most people wouldn't even care about.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Freestyler

Thanks
    clan war is the MAIN THING in gunz. Why is *** populated? They have shitloads of cwers. Why is AG still surviving? They have cwers. Clan war is pretty much the only competitive thing left in gunz. Hence, all other kinds tourneys are actually a waste of time. The real deal is a clan war tournament. Your thread are filled with ideas about tournaments which most people wouldn't even care about.
    Clanwar tournament would be apart of this and is. And clanwar is not the only competitive thin remaining, it is the only thing with a platform for competition between clans and everything else does not have anything like that. I'm not going to go sum up why i believe my ideas wi work when all you have to do is read. You havent read enough. and all the "other" tournies, what other tournies dude? and random 1v1 tournies or glad tournies don have a platform like clanwar and its ranking system. You havent said 1 thing against my ideas still because you dont know what my thread is talking about. You posted here without first reading enough. Dude.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    Clanwar tournament would be apart of this and is. And clanwar is not the only competitive thin remaining, it is the only thing with a platform for competition between clans and everything else does not have anything like that. I'm not going to go sum up why i believe my ideas wi work when all you have to do is read. You havent read enough. and all the "other" tournies, what other tournies dude? and random 1v1 tournies or glad tournies don have a platform like clanwar and its ranking system. You havent said 1 thing against my ideas still because you dont know what my thread is talking about. You posted here without first reading enough. Dude.
    Your whole thread is just suggesting random tournies like Clan duel, ctf, infection, AnD and complaining about triple rs. A clan war tournament would be just about enough as I have said And about triple rs, it doesn't really affect anything. It's actually just spamming your shotgun which existed since like forever.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Freestyler

Thanks
    Your whole thread is just suggesting random tournies like Clan duel, ctf, infection, AnD and complaining about triple rs. A clan war tournament would be just about enough as I have said.
    By saying my that, you are saying everything that I say the events and tournaments will- o wait you havent said anything against all the many reasons as to what these events or events made in the way ive suggested will do.

If duel tourny was made for the public when clan war came out, it would have a long chance to grow like cw's. You have tdms and they had a platform like cw. U have duels but no platform. If duel tourny was made bak then and proper (not showing opponents hp/ap, etc) duel tourny snd its seasonal tournies if made jus like clan tournaments back then, would be huge and if it were like that, the game in its prime would be more solid and more active. You saying clanwar is the only thing only seems that way due to the circumstances. Offered by the devs.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-10-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Post suggestions in THE suggestion thread ? If Events are so bad/unoriginal post them in THE event suggestion thread? Most of time you think people want to hear you And then you write a 500 word essay in hope some one reads it full of complainments. Heres my complainment ; use THE suggestion thread. ( wrote this on my phone sorry for THE grammar).

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    Post suggestions in THE suggestion thread ? If Events are so bad/unoriginal post them in THE event suggestion thread? Most of time you think people want to hear you And then you write a 500 word essay in hope some one reads it full of complainments. Heres my complainment ; use THE suggestion thread. ( wrote this on my phone sorry for THE grammar).
    1. Don't tell me what I'm thinking. 2. This isn't an "Event" suggestion like those lil events you guys got going on, fun however, it's not that type of suggestion. 3. Grammar, all cool.

If there was a suggestion forum section, which makes more sense imo, everyone could see how each idea/suggestion can stand up on its on instead of just putting them all in one long thread so officials can pick out what they see in a super dense, long thread.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-10-2013 at 11:47 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Steff (12-10-2013)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    It's cool that there's still people around this game trying to revive it and make it more competetive.
    You write a lot of text and I doubt anybody is reading it all, nor am I.

GunZ needs a guy like you, to make it revive.
    You, my man, are the one to make this game rebirth from its black hole.

Thank you my friend aka DDaggerDD

11. The following user said thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Clan war tournament + livestream plz. Qualify by getting in the top 20 clan rank within first 20 days of the month or something

Atk Def and CTF etc wouldn't be a good idea. Most people who are really competitive would prefer cw tourney.
    this.

ctf wouldnt be that bad tho and btw i didnt read a single post over 40 words

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information