Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    Must be some gunner (kstyler) that never played glad or clan war. Let me ask you something, what is the time length of 1 round in a clan war. Also, what is the time length of 1 round in a gladiator clan war. Another question, do you know the map rotation for clan wars? Do you also know the map rotation for gladiator clan wars? Oh wait its impossible for you to answer about glad clan wars since they havent even been made. So, last question, why assume the time length of a glad clan war round that doesnt exist. Surely one regular clanwar round is obviously less than 4 minutes. Glad cws dont exist dont assume shit and say things like rounds will take one hour. What are you, twelve?
    Joke, I didn't play any clan war? I think the hours I spent playing clan war is longer than the hours u spent playing gunz. Telling people not to assume shit and there you go assuming shit rofl. Obviously you didn't clan war enough. 1 regular clan war is about 10minutes not less than 4minutes. Unless you're telling me u have been fighting newbies that just joined gunz and learnt bf rofl.(sorry I don't fight noob clans, boring and a waste of time) Or, you have been pwned so badly in clan wars LOL.

Furthermore, why cant the duration of glad clan war be estimated? You aren't experienced enough to do so? Sad. Let me teach you then. The duration of gladiator clan war will only be the same as normal clan war if both clans fight each other face to face for all rounds without any running. You are too naïve if u think that everyone will often play the glad clan war without running. People who clan war are desperate for wins and they will do whatever they can to win. Firstly they will come out with strategy like "kill 1 and run" if the plan failed and they know they stand no chance of winning their opponent team, they would just run for the entire rounds to make their opponents rage quit rofl. Glad clan war will then become a battle of who have more time not skills. This will become especially true if clans are on winning streak and they don't want to lose them. Furthermore don't forget about the ping issues which makes it harder for people to chase down their enemies. Therefore, glad clan war will definitely fail UNLESS you have some plans to prevent people from running in a clan war which I doubt so.

Moreover, I just pointed out flaws in your suggestion, did I insulted you? No. And there you go feeling offended and criticising me of having a 12year old mindset rofl. Not just me, you scolded everyone that disagrees with your suggestions in this thread. How ironic when you say that you want to include the whole gunz community through ur "brilliant" suggestions when you cant even accept criticisms about ur suggestions from us, which makes up the fgunz community. And you said you want to become a staff? No please. If that happens the whole fgunz community will probably get banned by you just because they disagree with you since you take it so personal.

Lastly, you talk like you are a very experienced player, come on and we'll 1v1 ^^ I want to know how good you are. My ign is Fearsome.
    Last edited by Fearsome; 01-02-2014 at 05:52 AM.

Genre's Avatar Syllable Sliding

Thanks
    DDaggerDD for president.

3. The following user said thank you to Genre for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-02-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Joke, I didn't play any clan war? I think the hours I spent playing clan war is longer than the hours u spent playing gunz. Telling people not to assume shit and there you go assuming shit rofl. Obviously you didn't clan war enough. 1 regular clan war is about 10minutes not less than 4minutes. Unless you're telling me u have been fighting newbies that just joined gunz and learnt bf rofl.(sorry I don't fight noob clans, boring and a waste of time) Or, you have been pwned so badly in clan wars LOL.

Furthermore, why cant the duration of glad clan war be estimated? You aren't experienced enough to do so? Sad. Let me teach you then. The duration of gladiator clan war will only be the same as normal clan war if both clans fight each other face to face for all rounds without any running. You are too naïve if u think that everyone will often play the glad clan war without running. People who clan war are desperate for wins and they will do whatever they can to win. Firstly they will come out with strategy like "kill 1 and run" if the plan failed and they know they stand no chance of winning their opponent team, they would just run for the entire rounds to make their opponents rage quit rofl. Glad clan war will then become a battle of who have more time not skills. This will become especially true if clans are on winning streak and they don't want to lose them. Furthermore don't forget about the ping issues which makes it harder for people to chase down their enemies. Therefore, glad clan war will definitely fail UNLESS you have some plans to prevent people from running in a clan war which I doubt so.

Moreover, I just pointed out flaws in your suggestion, did I insulted you? No. And there you go feeling offended and criticising me of having a 12year old mindset rofl. Not just me, you scolded everyone that disagrees with your suggestions in this thread. How ironic when you say that you want to include the whole gunz community through ur "brilliant" suggestions when you cant even accept criticisms about ur suggestions from us, which makes up the fgunz community. And you said you want to become a staff? No please. If that happens the whole fgunz community will probably get banned by you just because they disagree with you since you take it so personal.

Lastly, you talk like you are a very experienced player, come on and we'll 1v1 ^^ I want to know how good you are. My ign is Fearsome.
    Dude I only read the first few lines not because it looks to long but you're pretty much not looking too smart at all. False information in the start of your reply so I'm not going to read the rest of a reply that starts out foolishly and is a waste o time just from te first few lines. I say this because you. Are... Okay... I'm trying to contain myself, damn man... A regular clan war is longer than 4 minutes? Sude stop failing and misreading. In your first reply, i responded to you talking about how long 1 round would take (1 hour), just as you said, no one was talking about the time lengh of a whole clan war. And I can assume that you must have NEVER played clan war if you say 1 round would be 1 hour in a gladiator clan war when in a regular clan war its not 1 hour so why would glad clan wars have no time in rounds?
    Dude stop. The rest of your reply was done with you believing that we were talking about a full length of a clanwar, and we werent. So I'm not reading the rest of that reply because its not really a reply to my previous one.

Also the amount of time you played clan war would not even be 15% of the time i have been playing gunz the duel. Saw the last line of your reply, you're probably cool, but I don't like people making comments like "will take so long" because I'm thinking like, huh, obviously rules would have to be made, but hes assuming I'm not thinking of suggesting rules and just plop down a shit new idea for a game.

User Not Found

Thanks
    Gunz is dead, at least compared to what it used to be. It's an old ass game that has little customization options available; what, you think a new 'epic' map or new 'epic' items or clothes is going to make a difference? Maybe by 2 or 3 players at the most, but no. In the long run, no it will not. Gunz is not a variable game and with Gunz 2 out it only makes Gunz that much less popular.

Gunz is dead/dying very fast, get over it.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    Dude I only read the first few lines not because it looks to long but you're pretty much not looking too smart at all. False information in the start of your reply so I'm not going to read the rest of a reply that starts out foolishly and is a waste o time just from te first few lines. I say this because you. Are... Okay... I'm trying to contain myself, damn man... A regular clan war is longer than 4 minutes? Sude stop failing and misreading. In your first reply, i responded to you talking about how long 1 round would take (1 hour), just as you said, no one was talking about the time lengh of a whole clan war. And I can assume that you must have NEVER played clan war if you say 1 round would be 1 hour in a gladiator clan war when in a regular clan war its not 1 hour so why would glad clan wars have no time in rounds?
    Dude stop. The rest of your reply was done with you believing that we were talking about a full length of a clanwar, and we werent. So I'm not reading the rest of that reply because its not really a reply to my previous one.

Also the amount of time you played clan war would not even be 15% of the time i have been playing gunz the duel. Saw the last line of your reply, you're probably cool, but I don't like people making comments like "will take so long" because I'm thinking like, huh, obviously rules would have to be made, but hes assuming I'm not thinking of suggesting rules and just plop down a shit new idea for a game.
    Rofl. Then read my 1st post properly then. I said the entire clan war would take 1hr not each round. Glad clan war will become 1hr long if ppl keep drawing for the whole clan war rofl. Pls think. Furthermore, REGULAR CLAN WAR CANNOT BE USED TO ESTIMATE HOW LONG GLAD CLAN WAR WILL BE rofl. Regular clan wars u have both gun and sword u can use the gun u chase enemies while in glad clan war u can only use ur sword. Oh so you are saying rules have to be made, so what are those rules? LOL simply "rules have to be made" how convenient. If u wan glad clan war to happen then please think of these feasible rules and put them into ur suggestions as these rules are crucial to the successibility of the glad clan war.

Oh it seems like you have played gunz for a very long time. Come online thx, I want a 1v1, don dodge thx ^^.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    Rofl. Then read my 1st post properly then. I said the entire clan war would take 1hr not each round. Glad clan war will become 1hr long if ppl keep drawing for the whole clan war rofl. Pls think. Furthermore, REGULAR CLAN WAR CANNOT BE USED TO ESTIMATE HOW LONG GLAD CLAN WAR WILL BE rofl. Regular clan wars u have both gun and sword u can use the gun u chase enemies while in glad clan war u can only use ur sword. Oh so you are saying rules have to be made, so what are those rules? LOL simply "rules have to be made" how convenient. If u wan glad clan war to happen then please think of these feasible rules and put them into ur suggestions as these rules are crucial to the successibility of the glad clan war.

Oh it seems like you have played gunz for a very long time. Come online thx, I want a 1v1, don dodge thx ^^.
    I really thought you said the word round earlier in your firs post, but I tuess not and that led to some useless garbage, jesus... What a fail, sorry, damn it. Anyways... After reading that last line, you're coming off as... Anyways, seems like now you are just teyin to find crap to say, quotting me on "rules have to be made" and then saying a lame remark about even that, turning your new argument against (something), into that. Your original reply was not statin an argument against anything in my thread, just an assumption about how long gladiator clan wars couls possibly be. And I didn't and don't feel like replying on that topic because no one can't comment on something that does not exist. Thenrukes of glad clanwars do not exist so I couldn't reply back specifically on them taking an hour or longer.

I'll comment on single gladiator clan wars taking too long now at least, and also on the topic of runners. But before that, here's how I always think: there's always a way. It's my saying. You just gotta think, you can bring up arguments, but don't talk like thats all there is to it and like glad cw's will always take over an hour no matter what we do. Because thats how you came off.

Sigh, well, the answer is simple, yet I can't be certain I have 100% fool proof answers maybe I do, however, things probably gonna take some trial and error, but that doesn't mean don't try at all and just exclude things all together. This specific thread is just putting the ideas out there, why would I go deep into how each thing should be done and it's rules and all in this first trial run thread. Letting it play out, waiting for a response from dave or something before making part 2. And I can't 1v1 you for quite some time because I don't have a computer to play gunz on.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The poor English aside, this could have been condensed and said much simpler.
    A tournament for practically every game mode.
    And get rid of triple RS?? I still don't really understand what you mean by that.
    If you mean get rid of the reload game mod then I agree.
    Other then that, was pretty much a giant wall of text not worth reading.
    CTF tournament would probably be a good idea though, and seasonal tournaments for 1v1/2v2/4v4 etc
    CTF doesn't appeal to the more competitive players, but it still does, along with zombies have a fairly large player base.
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    The poor English aside, this could have been condensed and said much simpler.
    A tournament for practically every game mode.
    And get rid of triple RS?? I still don't really understand what you mean by that.
    If you mean get rid of the reload game mod then I agree.
    Other then that, was pretty much a giant wall of text not worth reading.
    CTF tournament would probably be a good idea though, and seasonal tournaments for 1v1/2v2/4v4 etc
    CTF doesn't appeal to the more competitive players, but it still does, along with zombies have a fairly large player base.
    Well, did you read the original thread before saying that first line? Just wondering. I was trying to express the uses of these suggestions and the inportance of them rather than just say lets have a wider range of game types in tournaments. The thread length aside and firstly on triple rs, I'm refering to any shotgun with a delay around 950 and lower, I do believe 960 and higher delays are okay, these low delay shotguns allow for something called triple reload shot. I'm wondering if anything was found about it in the recent huge update, dave or someone will hav to point that out if it was because it seems like something was done. But anyways, I'ts just fast 3 consecutive shots using reload shot, and we know normally, with "regular delay" on shotguns, you can only get two fast shots consecutively using reload shot. Watch detjar's trailer and look at the part with the two players walking and spamming reload shot; since delays are very low, walking a bit more often is more feasable and rather morely liked compared to using moves at times because the lowered delay. Which can only be fully taken advantage of while walking, or just having your gun outnwith no interuptions like dashes.

I pointed out that you will notice in fgunz, players are walking more often and stay in walking mode a little longer than usual since its more feasable in fgunz with mainly 950 delay and lower shotguns aiding reload shot to go beyond limits that have been around forever and is still here. Gameplay is and will slowly become more stale amongst players slowly with shotguns if this continuous.

And also, on the tournament topic, your pointing out some good info, and I believe there should be a tournament or something of the sort or an event of some sort for huge games like attack and defense and basically dor everything even if it turns out to be dead in the start or foe a while. Options just have to be there. Things will grow over time just as gladiator 1v1 rules slowly came into play, building foundation for gladiator 1v1s, things will happen on its own.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-02-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I should have given you more credit, and for that I apologize. You are completely correct about the delay, except for the fact that the delay is 850 not 950! Delays should go no lower than 950. Instead of having limitbreaker be a ridiculous 10 damage, I believe maybe that it should be the sole 900 delay shotgun while remaining at 9 dmg and having a 6x6 clip. I didn't really notice the triple RS but now that you mention it when I had donation items still, I do remember that happening. Which is completely ridiculous. On that note, I agree with you more than before!
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    I should have given you more credit, and for that I apologize. You are completely correct about the delay, except for the fact that the delay is 850 not 950! Delays should go no lower than 950. Instead of having limitbreaker be a ridiculous 10 damage, I believe maybe that it should be the sole 900 delay shotgun while remaining at 9 dmg and having a 6x6 clip. I didn't really notice the triple RS but now that you mention it when I had donation items still, I do remember that happening. Which is completely ridiculous. On that note, I agree with you more than before!
    Heh, awesome dude! And I think you may be right about it being 850, because I asked a friend to try popping out faster rs's with some other delay wnd disnt seem to get the right results... well, actually besides that moment, I do strongly believe anything 950 delay and lower changes the dynamics of shotgun gamdplay too much and mainly in a negative way for it. Er I meant to say I know** for a fact, not that I just believe lol.

Much respect! Big ups

woahh what happened, theres been a spam in the general section lol and everything got knocked down to this page. o-o, bump

first page in general section mainly ppl asking for help or someone with an issue asking for solutions, lol ok.

bump. dont ban me!
    Last edited by Google; 02-01-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information