Thanks
    I put $25 of Moneypak into my Paypal account and tried to Donate the $25 to FGunz. When I tried it, it gave me the error saying "You must add funds to your Paypal account before sending more money". I've tried other things such as Donating less money to see if that worked but it still doesn't work. I called Paypal 2 times and the 1st time, she tried helping me but didn't know what was wrong so she told me to wait a bit and if I still got the error after the "day after tomorrow" (which was yesterday), I should call Paypal again. So I just called again and the guy said that I should contact the person/people I am sending/donating the money to, and ask they to give me an invoice to make the payment, but I'm pretty sure having to get an invoice is unnecessary. So honestly, idk what is going on, it shouldn't be this complicated to donate $25...luckily I did $25, I was going to do $50 and it's just getting so irritating that I used money in an attempt to get coins, and I still don't have them. Any help??

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Has the money left your paypal account when you attempted to purchase the coins?

a

Country
    Thanks
    It happened to me before, try donating 24/23/22$ and it will work.
    The reason is that PayPal take funds 1/2$ when you send money to it.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    That means you have to either verify your PayPal account, add money to your PayPal account, or wait a few hours and try again later.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    I have already tried donating less money, the lowest I went was $5, but I also tried $10, $15, $20, and I still got the error. I also tried waiting a few hours, actually, I've waited for 3 days now and still hasn't worked. Also, my account is already Verified, so I really don't know what's going on. I was also told to use browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox when donating, and I still get the error. And, the money has not left my paypal account yet when I tried to purchase the coins. It still says I have an account balance of $25.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Well then I'm not sure what's causing it in that case.
    Your best bet is to contact PayPal again because I don't know why they are referring you to us while it's an error at PayPal.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information