Fall season is almost over, most shows are almost finished so I thought it'd be appropriate to make recommendations for those who have not watched this season (totally not looking at you, lucas) and basically to share my list with others.

Kyoukai no Kanata-
What starts off as a chuuni-lookalike in a supernatural style, takes a drastic turn for the better after a few episodes. Decent story, wouldn't call it the best ever but it's good enough to make you eager to watch the next one. It isn't as lighthearted as it seems at the start, it can be rather grim and dark at certain points, which I really like. Likeable and adorable characters (goddamnit Ai, why must you remind me of Mikan so much) and humor that doesn't feel forced and fanservice that actually sticks to the story, kinda, and isn't over the top.

Outbreak Company-
Otaku heaven. 'nuff said.

Log Horizon-
Very often compared to SAO, which it shouldn't be. It's like comparing Phantom:The Reqiuem and Hitman Reborn for both being about assassins/hitmen. Where SAO is more about character development, Log Horizon focuses more on coming to terms with living in the game world and uniting it. SAO could very much be in an alternate world instead of a game world, Log Horizon couldn't be done without the game world.

Gingitsune-
A show about heralds of a shrine (something like a gods messenger) and (a) human(s) living together. Calming show, fun to watch. Reminds me a bit of that mindreading girl show that started off really grim but was utter shit in the end, but without the utter shittyness and the dark parts.

Kyousougiga-
Odd show, hard to explain. If you liked someting like Mawaru Penguindrum, give this show a try. And if you didn't, give it a try anyway.

Tokyo Ravens-
Show about Onmyouji, youkai and the like. Give it a try, for Kon's sake.

Noucome-
Harem/Ecchi/Humor, good watch for a laugh and some 'aww kawaii'-moments

honorable mentions:
unbreakable machine-doll : art is shit
samurai flamenco: no idea wtf is going on anymore
non non biyori : adorable characters doing stuff that isnt boring to watch (take notes, azumanga daioh) just not a fan of slice and life, else it would be on the other list
yuusha ni narenakatta: another ecchi/humor, feels like a bad version of ganbare, maou-sama. fun to watch, tho
strike the blood : shounen lovers, rejoice.