Rinqa's Avatar Pro

Thanks
    IGN's: ^ATopTeam and Bonegy

Reason: Shotbot

Proof:
    http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-APZBF8NH7VCE.gzr
    http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-PM83M6OL7YXP.gzr

In Port Just look at TopTeam reacting so fast on our movements. In the last rounds we medded in our base and he just came in the door killed my friend without noticing him first and then he just killed me. Same for Bonegy.

Battle Arena: Look at the last rounds, Topteam killed my friend and inmidiatly 2-3 shotted me when he just turned around? Notice that TopTeam also spikes and in 1 round on battle arena he even n-stepped me.

Please ban this people and reset the clan score and get this server more legit.

Yours Sincerely

Rinqa
    Last edited by Rinqa; 12-10-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    There was barely a sign were TopTeam or Bonegy were shotbotting.

However, me and Ommadawn noticed that TopTeam was using ESP and for Bonegy, no sign of ESP. The first replay you provided for us, there where couple of signs where TopTeam was looking directly at both of you. In round 6 (first replay), there was an obvious sign were TopTeam exactly followed both of you pretending he was going the wrong way. Once he was there, used walls.

Here's what I am talking about:
    Spoiler!

Even if the proof above isn't stable enough (there could be different reasons why TopTeam ran away), the replays you provided clearly shows that TopTeam was definitely using ESP. In every replay, TopTeam tries to fake he didn't see his opponents all over the map and you can see him turning away and reacting in a weird way. Ommadawn as well noticed that 'LimitAim' accessed his account in the past and knows that he's a good friend of his which got banned for ESP as well.

Therefore me and Ommadawn have decided to ban TopTeam and reset TomorrowIand's score.

Moved & Closed, thanks for reporting!
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information