Thanks
    Windows 8 is bad
    download TeamViewer I will help you

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrGhermeZ View Post
    Windows 8 is bad
    download TeamViewer I will help you
    I would like you to go back in this thread and read through the posts this time.
    Then, come back to this page and tell me wether or not you think i'd let you on my PC.

Bump~ I get a few replies then it dies out? e_e
    Last edited by XxChrisxX; 12-25-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxChrisxX View Post
    I would like you to go back in this thread and read through the posts this time.
    Then, come back to this page and tell me wether or not you think i'd let you on my PC.

Bump~ I get a few replies then it dies out? e_e
    George has simply offered to help via Team viewer, I don't understand why you don't want his help, you can see full well what he's doing via team viewer and stop him at any time, so unless you've got something to hide on your pc then I cant see the problem in him helping you is.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    George has simply offered to help via Team viewer, I don't understand why you don't want his help, you can see full well what he's doing via team viewer and stop him at any time, so unless you've got something to hide on your pc then I cant see the problem in him helping you is.
    Can I just add that when you create a connection via Teamviewer then you are sharing your entire clipboard with them. There are certain programs which keep a record of everything copied onto the clipboard. I'm almost 100% sure that George wouldn't do anything like this but this is just a negative implication of using Teamviewer as a help service. This could go likewise and can be a potential security risk for the host as well.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    That's all up to you, I wouldn't trust a stranger as well but I believe I'm known here and the last thing I would do is infect someone or what so ever.
    Can't you just explain what you did last time to fix it? .-.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    It's brand new, what in gods name do i have to hide, Oh wait let me get rid of them Secret government files.

@Shino <---What he said.
    Also, perhaps if i knew him a little better.. I can't just simply trust someone on a forum that i use rarely; It is only logical.

@Katsuro - I like that idea..

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    Can't you just explain what you did last time to fix it? .-.
    It's a long process, I don't feel like writing a big list cuz I was also testing certain things.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    Well now, if it's experimental why would i let you do something that's not 100%, that could possibly damage my computer?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    All this hypothetical crap is annoying me. Upload your mlog to pastebin and PM me or post it here. You can't damage a computer beyond repair with software, and you sure as shit can't do it when you're trying to fix a game.

If you wan't the problem fixed you would've taken the help, he doesn't want it and would rather go about it complicated so we'll go down that road.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I have no problems with windows8.
    and people who say that windows 8 is "bad", are just idiots who don't know shit about windows at all.

Windows 8 is better than windows 7 if you look to the core.
    People just have to get used to the new UI, That's it.

stop with the bullshit already and listen to mike (above me).

11. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Fadi (12-25-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information