Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kendrick's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Yinstyles been a naughty boy this christmas, so santa sent his best helper (Kendrick) to sort him out.
    Yinstyle challenges Kendrick to a 1v1, but little does he know he won't have any fun.
    Kendrick gave yinstyle a very bad beating, massives and slashes sent him retreating.
    Yinstyle pleaded and begged and cried, Kendrick gave no effort but yinstyle tried.
    Kendricks shura struck true with every slash and phase, while yinstyles efforts went up in a blaze.
    He defeated the naughty yinstyle for santa this year, now he is celebrating with some cheez-itz and beer.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Kendrick_20131224_181827.jpg
    Kendrick_20131224_181902.jpg

Banned

Thanks
    wow [f] very pro

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Yinstyles been a naughty boy this christmas, so santa sent his best helper (Kendrick) to sort him out.
    Yinstyle challenges Kendrick to a 1v1, but little does he know he won't have any fun.
    Kendrick gave yinstyle a very bad beating, massives and slashes sent him retreating.
    Yinstyle pleaded and begged and cried, Kendrick gave no effort but yinstyle tried.
    Kendricks shura struck true with every slash and phase, while yinstyles efforts went up in a blaze.
    He defeated the naughty yinstyle for santa this year, now he is celebrating with some cheez-itz and beer.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Kendrick_20131224_181827.jpg
    Kendrick_20131224_181902.jpg
    That's kinda sad uploading a peddle/run/Forcelag fight. Didn't know you stooped that low, you remind me of Ekelon 10x cheaper. Since there's no hope for you, 1v1 me for uninstall. No shura/piss sword, no tank, no rings, 3 items and none of that cowardly F12/peddle. Loser removes FGunZ and never comes back. We can request a mod to IP ban the loser. Without tank, piss and F12/forcelag your peddle is just a move.

I know your next reaction would've been "you're not worth my time" had I not written this, but you're a predictable, irrational, frantic joke which reflects upon your bad thinking skills. Here's an example: The first screenshot you posted is proof of you F12ing midfight hence, forcelagging(check the pings). Can you not yet fully comprehend the fact that you're years below me in not just intellect but also skill?
    I'll give you a chance for redemption. Either you get IP banned by FGunZ for forcelagging, or you 1v1 me for uninstalls.

'Playing your cards right' is what mid tiers are capable of. You're not one. 'It's just a game' is an excuse made by unintelligent human beings to excuse their obvious flaws to the public. It is indeed just a game, but to the smarter ones.

Checkmate, little lowtierick. Oh, and a merry christmas.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    That's kinda sad uploading a peddle/run/Forcelag fight. Didn't know you stooped that low, you remind me of Ekelon 10x cheaper. Since there's no hope for you, 1v1 me for uninstall. No shura/piss sword, no tank, no rings, 3 items and none of that cowardly F12/peddle. Loser removes FGunZ and never comes back. We can request a mod to IP ban the loser. Without tank, piss and F12/forcelag your peddle is just a move.

I know your next reaction would've been "you're not worth my time" had I not written this, but you're a predictable, irrational, frantic joke which reflects upon your bad thinking skills. Here's an example: The first screenshot you posted is proof of you F12ing midfight hence, forcelagging(check the pings). Can you not yet fully comprehend the fact that you're years below me in not just intellect but also skill?
    I'll give you a chance for redemption. Either you get IP banned by FGunZ for forcelagging, or you 1v1 me for uninstalls.

'Playing your cards right' is what mid tiers are capable of. You're not one. 'It's just a game' is an excuse made by unintelligent human beings to excuse their obvious flaws to the public. It is indeed just a game, but to the smarter ones.

I see nothing in them screenshots that indicate forcelag.
    People still do this?
    How predictable, When I saw your big wall of text I knew something like this would have happened, can we not request 1v1's without insult?
    But it really is just a ..Game.. , Unless ofcourse you think otherwise.. I see no point in getting worked up over a game. Even if I have had my fair share of rage/etc.. Still no reason.

Anywho, I doubt he'll be back to this thread..But nice try I suppose.

Merry Christmas to all~

Thanks

tl;dr

Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxChrisxX View Post
    I see nothing in them screenshots that indicate forcelag.
    People still do this?
    How predictable, When I saw your big wall of text I knew something like this would have happened, can we not request 1v1's without insult?
    But it really is just a ..Game.. , Unless ofcourse you think otherwise.. I see no point in getting worked up over a game. Even if I have had my fair share of rage/etc.. Still no reason.

Anywho, I doubt he'll be back to this thread..But nice try I suppose.

Merry Christmas to all~
    You're ignorant, but I'll say it for you just and everyone else this once:

First photo: No pings after SS. This indicates lag. It was in the middle of the fight and he invoked lag through spamming F12. Everyone knows that doing this on purpose during fights consistently is called forcelag. You don't necessarily have to torrent. Just look at his HP. He was in the flinch animation while F12ing.

Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    tl;dr
    Kendrick, you dodged. This is all I needed to hear. Pathetic nobodies like you shouldn't be in gladiator when they pull bitch tactics. You accepted inferiority.

Banned

Thanks

8. The following user said thank you to KingSR for this useful post:

Katsuro (12-26-2013)

Banned

Thanks

Banned

Thanks
    You're ignorant, but I'll say it for you just and everyone else this once:

First photo: No pings after SS. This indicates lag. It was in the middle of the fight and he invoked lag through spamming F12. Everyone knows that doing this on purpose during fights consistently is called forcelag. You don't necessarily have to torrent. Just look at his HP. He was in the flinch animation while F12ing.

Kendrick, you dodged. This is all I needed to hear. Pathetic nobodies like you shouldn't be in gladiator when they pull bitch tactics. You accepted inferiority.
    Oh wow, mature. Here I am being nice and you're calling me names. Please sir, leave..You're getting worked up over nothing.

Thanks
    funny when yin thinks i'm f12ing when these ss's were taken in a glitchy replay that lagged all over the place

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information