Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Here speaks a epic Dragonball fan. I know anything about the powerlevels of Dragonball.

I hope that the most of you all are familiar with ''The Death Battle''. The Death Battle want to make us believe that Superman is alot more powerful then Goku ssj 4...

Yeah it's hilarious I know.. Im gonna share some facts about the power level of Goku what The Death Battle missed. I will try to keep it short.

To begin with, they say power levels dont matter at all. They say that its just a made up number that has no meaning to a characters level of strength or skill (watch 2:50). WRONG. These moments of DBZ (2:50) were moments that Goku was hiding his powerlevel. When Goku faced The Ginyu Force, an elite team warriors of Frieza, he defeated Recoome with one elbow to the stomach, and then took on Burter and Jeice together. Goku fools them into thinking his power level is only 5,000 (which of course is a weak powerlevel to the elite warriors of frieza), because Goku rose his power in only the instant he attacked.
    Besides the pieces that they showed were moments when enemy's used a scouter to read a powerlevel. After the Frieza saga the heroes learn how to sense powerlevels and not read it (some already could, like Piccolo and Goku) . They can only sense the true powerlevel after somebody pumped up. That is why they always underestimate Goku because he knows how to hide his powerlevel or how to have it more under control (probably because he live with the humans and not in space where its not necessary) until he powers up ofc. Remember when Frieza transformd to its second form and Frieza said that its powerlevel is over the 1million? Why did Frieza said that? To show his enemy's what he's capable of!! Big story short, powerlevels are important to know. It's to show ur opponent what ur capable of.

The Death Battle want to make us believe that Goku can't lift a whole island. What they obviously ignored is that Frieza was the one who trew the island to Goku. Frieza is too stronk, Frieza is so stronk that it destroyed a planet with one finger in its first form and a trollface (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s), pls. I think that Frieza is alot more powerful then Superman. Goku's powerlevel on Namek before turning super saiyan was 3.000.000. The powerlevel of Goku ssj4 = 48.750.000.000.000.000. This means that Goku ssj4 can move more planets on Earth/Namek gravity (not space gravity) then how many hair you have on your whole body.. Think about it. There is no way I repeat NO WAY that superman is stronger then Goku lol.

Superman can move more then 17 planets at one time in SPACE GRAVITY. They say that Superman is faster then the speed of light. Only teen Gohan super saiyan 2 is already like 5x faster then the speed of light ( watch 00:00 till 5:20 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLwfFJFBKgE). Note that Cell is already faster then the speed of light and Cell's eyes can't follow Gohan's speed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP4TBLhZoAQ - Vegeta haz something to say aswell 4:15). They say in the cartoon that Supermans powerlevel is 1300 times stronger then a single man. DBZ calculate a powerlevel of a single human 5. 5x1300= 6500, this calculation shows that Superman's powerlevel isn't even OVER 9000!!!!. All powerful capabilities of Superman corresponds with a powerlevel of 6500. But it can aslo be a rumor in the cartoon.

What they said about powerlevels, Goku and all its powerful capabilities is clearly a lie because of lack of knowledge. They said that they did research for months before uploading this video... As a fan of DBZ, I do these researches my whole live. According to this video I can say that they don't even have the half of the knowledge I have about Dragonball Z.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Azula for this useful post:

KoreanAim (12-28-2013), Swish (12-28-2013)

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    The reason you can't compare their powerlevels cause the way they're expressed is different. For example, if the weather here is 7 Celcius, and at yours its 44 Fahrenheit, doesn't mean that its hotter at yours cause the number is higher.
    Goku has FINITE power, and his whole character is about becoming stronger than his opponents while Superman basically has infinite power, as long as theres a sun.

Other than that, there are so many series, manga and comicbooks, tons of spinoffs. You can't get a reliable source of information, because in every comicbook/manga/serie the writer just does whatever he wants.
    Really, the whole debate is dumb. You can't possibly compare 2 heroes from totally different UNIVERSES.

Also, you consider yourself a DBZ-fanboy, and that already makes your conclusion biased.

Underground's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    If batman can take superman then Goku can def take superman

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    You can't compare Goku and Superman, I still have no idea why people do

Goku was made by a different race than Superman was and live 2 worlds apart.

Not to be bias or anything but both of them has there flaws.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    If batman can take superman then Goku can def take superman
    batman can't take superman, batman always said superman could beat him with one punch. he only wins cause the whole thing is a popularity contest

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    The reason you can't compare their powerlevels cause the way they're expressed is different. For example, if the weather here is 7 Celcius, and at yours its 44 Fahrenheit, doesn't mean that its hotter at yours cause the number is higher.
    Goku has FINITE power, and his whole character is about becoming stronger than his opponents while Superman basically has infinite power, as long as theres a sun.

Other than that, there are so many series, manga and comicbooks, tons of spinoffs. You can't get a reliable source of information, because in every comicbook/manga/serie the writer just does whatever he wants.
    Really, the whole debate is dumb. You can't possibly compare 2 heroes from totally different UNIVERSES.

Also, you consider yourself a DBZ-fanboy, and that already makes your conclusion biased.
    THis is about a Death Battle, not loading up ur power and see who's stronger. Both warriors wouldn't have mercy on each other in a Death Battle. That means that Goku wouldn't let Superman fly to the sun, since Goku is faster then Superman. Superman's power is more limited then Goku's power. Superman's power depent on the sun and Superman is so weak as a human in his own planet while Goku's powerlevel is on every planet the same.

Just face the facts I just posted and pls don't make me repeat my self.

Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    You can't compare Goku and Superman, I still have no idea why people do

Goku was made by a different race than Superman was and live 2 worlds apart.

Not to be bias or anything but both of them has there flaws.
    It is possible. U can know what they are capable of and compare that with each other.
    Last edited by Azula; 12-29-2013 at 04:54 PM.
    14-14-08

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ima make manga guy with 4704684068403864634164068408634164016 powerlevel lol goku is ****ed

you cant compare those 2

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    No, you can't compare two things from different universes, both Goku and Superman were designed to be op in their own respective universes, and even though I'm not a Comic fan, this http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Super..._(One_Million)
    He has every single power and learnt from a being close to God and has infinite power even away from sun plus isn't affected by krptonite. This is why you can't care them.

Btw I'm not a superman fan.

Creds to Lemonish^

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    No, you can't compare two things from different universes, both Goku and Superman were designed to be op in their own respective universes, and even though I'm not a Comic fan, this http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Super..._(One_Million)
    He has every single power and learnt from a being close to God and has infinite power even away from sun plus isn't affected by krptonite. This is why you can't care them.

Btw I'm not a superman fan.
    U said that both characters are made in a way that both of them are the most powerful in their own universe and I agree with that. Superman reached almost a powerlevel of a God while Goku became a God (Goku became the mighty Shenron, the enternal dragon that make all kind of wishes come true). But Superman's powerlevel is not infinite when he's not in the sun. I've read in the comic story's (yh I also like Superman tho, he's cool) that Superman need to load 15 minutes in the sun before he can move a planet with his bare hands. That he need to powerup that long proofs that Superman's powerlevel is not infinite with out being in the sun.

So we can take the conclusion that Superman didn't became God and Goku did, in the old series and in the new series.
    14-14-08

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    THis is about a Death Battle, not loading up ur power and see who's stronger. Both warriors wouldn't have mercy on each other in a Death Battle. That means that Goku wouldn't let Superman fly to the sun, since Goku is faster then Superman. Superman's power is more limited then Goku's power. Superman's power depent on the sun and Superman is so weak as a human in his own planet while Goku's powerlevel is on every planet the same.

Just face the facts I just posted and pls don't make me repeat my self.
    I never said anything about Superman loading up in the sun, just that as long as there's a sun he'll keep regenerating his powers while Goku will not. And I believe the video already had concrete proof that Superman is faster than Goku.
    If you really want to start talking about fighting on other planets, there's also planets that make Superman stronger like planets with more than 1 sun. You should stop throwing in random arguments in Goku's favor.
    Other than that, Goku's strongest attack, the Spirit Bomb, can be deflected by anyone that isn't evil, and Superman isn't evil. Plus it takes a shitload of time to load up, AND needs strenght from beings around him, so it's not even Gokus own strenght. Kamehameha also takes a while to load, while Supermans powers have no or barely no loading time at all. And what makes you think Goku won't let Superman charge up his power? He gave Frieza that chance too, who was EVIL and an actual opponent he wanted to kill.

Really, you should just drop this whole debate, there's no way you can come to a conclusion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information