Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    U said that both characters are made in a way that both of them are the most powerful in their own universe and I agree with that. Superman reached almost a powerlevel of a God while Goku became a God (Goku became the mighty Shenron, the enternal dragon that make all kind of wishes come true). But Superman's powerlevel is not infinite when he's not in the sun. I've read in the comic story's (yh I also like Superman tho, he's cool) that Superman need to load 15 minutes in the sun before he can move a planet with his bare hands. That he need to powerup that long proofs that Superman's powerlevel is not infinite with out being in the sun.

So we can take the conclusion that Superman didn't became God and Goku did, in the old series and in the new series.
    Did you look at the link I posted? That was Superman in his ultimate form with INFINITE power away from the sun and every single ability possible, such as controlling time, shape shifting etc. He has been made into an INVINCIBLE character. Goku's power is still limited by the story and plot, and even when he becomes invincible, it'll simply be an endless battle.

tl;dr Invincible Superman >/= to Invincible Goku

Creds to Lemonish^

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    I never said anything about Superman loading up in the sun, just that as long as there's a sun he'll keep regenerating his powers while Goku will not. And I believe the video already had concrete proof that Superman is faster than Goku.
    If you really want to start talking about fighting on other planets, there's also planets that make Superman stronger like planets with more than 1 sun. You should stop throwing in random arguments in Goku's favor.
    Other than that, Goku's strongest attack, the Spirit Bomb, can be deflected by anyone that isn't evil, and Superman isn't evil. Plus it takes a shitload of time to load up, AND needs strenght from beings around him, so it's not even Gokus own strenght. Kamehameha also takes a while to load, while Supermans powers have no or barely no loading time at all. And what makes you think Goku won't let Superman charge up his power? He gave Frieza that chance too, who was EVIL and an actual opponent he wanted to kill.

Really, you should just drop this whole debate, there's no way you can come to a conclusion.
    I've asked u kindly to not make me repeat my self. I quess u have not watched or thought about the evidence that Goku is alot more faster and stronger then superman I posted or else u wouldn't say: "And I believe the video already had concrete proof that Superman is faster than Goku.". U arn't even answering the evidence that I showed so that means that u are the one who's coming with random answers. U talk, talk, talk, keep insulting me being the only mad guy in this thread. But I forgive ur random behavior and Im gonna answer you anyway.

Goku don't need alot of time to turn ssj4 (10 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PHyGPjlk8k), he can do it in once. And Goku let Frieza charge 100% because Goku thought that if Frieza would lose clearly he would never do harm ever again. If Goku is fighting for real he won't take any chances. When Gohan ssj2 was obviously alot more powerful then Cell Goku shouted to Gohan to finnish Cell because there was no reason to wait anymore, that means that Goku would finnish Cell.

I see that u don't understand the powerlevels of DBZ so I'm gonna explain u something as simple as possible. Goku's powerlevel on Namek when he turned super saiyan was 150.000.000. Watch Goku vs Frieza and see Goku's powerful capabilities. Goku ssj4 is 32.500.000 x stronger then Goku was on Namek. So Im gonna calculate something for you. You do Goku's Super Saiyan powerlevel on Namek wich is, 150.000.000 x 32.500.000 = 48.750.000.000.000.000 Super Saiyan 4 Goku. So once again, u watch Goku vs Frieza, pay attention what Goku's power is capable of then calculate his powerful opportunities x 32.500.000.

Pls don't be ignorant.

Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    Did you look at the link I posted? That was Superman in his ultimate form with INFINITE power away from the sun and every single ability possible, such as controlling time, shape shifting etc. He has been made into an INVINCIBLE character. Goku's power is still limited by the story and plot, and even when he becomes invincible, it'll simply be an endless battle.

tl;dr Invincible Superman >/= to Invincible Goku
    Dude, u can clearly see that superman is close to the sun and Goku won't let superman leave the planet in a Death Battle.
    Last edited by Azula; 12-29-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I hate dbz.
    OMG

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    Calling me ignorant when you just shove aside everything we say and keep repeating your own arguments.

Superman isnt on the level of destorying planets, he destroys SOLAR SYSTEMS.

Country
    Thanks
    Calling me ignorant when you just shove aside everything we say and keep repeating your own arguments.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...9040-super.jpg

Superman isnt on the level of destorying planets, he destroys SOLAR SYSTEMS.
    If u saw the answer I gave to Osuu u would realize that Im not ignoring what u guys are saiying about superman's powerful capabilities. If Goku can destroy a planet with his eyes on a powerlevel of 150.000.000 (Super Saiyan) and Goku is already more then 8x faster then the speed of light. Then it's clearly that Goku can destroy alot of solar systems on Super Saiyan 2 already. U are indeed ignoring Goku's power
    14-14-08

Banned

Thanks
    Anyone got the game Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z? I got the demo and its nice

Country
    Thanks
    i told you before, forget the powerlevels, theyre useless here. really, why bother making a thread like this if you know youre not gonna budge

Country
    Thanks
    i told you before, forget the powerlevels, theyre useless here. really, why bother making a thread like this if you know youre not gonna budge
    You are not answering the evidence Im giving once again. U don't want to come to a conclusion. Im not answering you anymore.
    14-14-08

9. The following user said thank you to Azula for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-08-2014)

Donator

Thanks
    I never said anything about Superman loading up in the sun, just that as long as there's a sun he'll keep regenerating his powers while Goku will not. And I believe the video already had concrete proof that Superman is faster than Goku.
    If you really want to start talking about fighting on other planets, there's also planets that make Superman stronger like planets with more than 1 sun. You should stop throwing in random arguments in Goku's favor.
    Other than that, Goku's strongest attack, the Spirit Bomb, can be deflected by anyone that isn't evil, and Superman isn't evil. Plus it takes a shitload of time to load up, AND needs strenght from beings around him, so it's not even Gokus own strenght. Kamehameha also takes a while to load, while Supermans powers have no or barely no loading time at all. And what makes you think Goku won't let Superman charge up his power? He gave Frieza that chance too, who was EVIL and an actual opponent he wanted to kill.

Really, you should just drop this whole debate, there's no way you can come to a conclusion.

in the video they show what they want to show not necessarily means it's true.

And not really most professional answer but on the last db movie it shows how goku becomes a god and fights against the God of destruction and actually wins when the god of destruction can destroy multiple planets in no time.
    Last edited by Arances; 12-29-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    powerlevels are based on ki, superman doesn't work with ki so you can't compare them. done
    STOP BRINGING IN POWERLEVELS, THEY HAVE NO MEANING

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information