View Poll Results: Which trailers do you like?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Zion

51 27.57%
  • 2. Dejtiar

60 32.43%
  • 3. ProjectL

13 7.03%
  • 4. Cobra

39 21.08%
  • 5. Taint

60 32.43%
  • 6. Fadi

23 12.43%
  • 7. Hazells

11 5.95%
  • 8. vendko1

8 4.32%
  • 9. Lemon

27 14.59%
  • 10. Shirotoushin

59 31.89%
  • 11. Phanta

14 7.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ^CHez^Aak's Avatar yo pop - juk

Thanks
    I see where this is going , friend politics ftw.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ^CHez^Aak View Post
    I see where this is going , friend politics ftw.
    I have to say something.
    Everyone has different tastes, maybe you liked Shirotoushi's trailer more than mines and it's okay.
    I also like his trailer but as I said, everyone has different tastes.
    if someone will vote to me , taint or whatever it doesn't means that they voted for their friends, maybe the reason is because they really liked the trailer.
    Too be honest I'm suprised exactly like you about the current score (which can be changed any minute).

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dejtiar View Post
    I have to say something.
    Everyone has different tastes, maybe you liked Shirotoushi's trailer more than mines and it's okay.
    if someone will vote to me , taint or whatever it doesn't means that they voted for their friends, maybe the reason is because they really liked the trailer.
    Too be honest I'm suprised exactly like you about the current score (which can be changed any minute).
    We all know including you that its not about taste here nor we know you have tons of friends voting for you which is actually quite pathetic imo.

Country
    Thanks
    We all know including you that its not about taste here nor we know you have tons of friends voting for you which is actually quite pathetic imo.
    I didn't ask or beg to someone to vote me.
    Maybe they are choosing by friends and maybe not I'm just saying that you can't know / judge.
    Again, I'm suprised by the current score and as I said the score can be changed any minute and you can see clearly by looking the score votes.
    And just for your knowledge I recieved a lot of whispers "I voted to your trailer" from people that I have never talk.
    I know how unfair this vote can be and I think that Shirotoushi deserve the prize that's why I'm planning to gift him 300 coins if I win (no kidding).

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thanks
    I didn't ask or beg to someone to vote me.
    Maybe they are choosing by friends and maybe not I'm just saying that you can't know / judge.
    Again, I'm suprised by the current score and as I said the score can be changed any minute and you can see clearly by looking the score votes.
    And just for your knowledge I recieved a lot of whispers "I voted to your trailer" from people that I have never talk.
    I know how unfair this vote can be and I think that Shirotoushi deserve the prize that's why I'm planning to gift him 300 coins if I win (no kidding).
    You're just saying shit over and over. Giving him 300 coins because he deserves it ? So you ****ing know his one is the best. Stop asking your friends for votes its ****ing patehtic. Forum is not getting any better from this kind of bullshit. And don't even tell me about knowledge kiddo.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    You're just saying shit over and over. Giving him 300 coins because he deserves it ? So you ****ing know his one is the best. Stop asking your friends for votes its ****ing patehtic. Forum is not getting any better from this kind of bullshit. And don't even tell me about knowledge kiddo.
    calm down don't be rude, he isn't asking anybody for votes, also he is making a favor by giving the guy 300 coins, isn't that enough?

Country
    Thanks
    Man you are getting mad with no reason.. '-'
    And isn't my problem if you can't read, I wrote on my first comment that I liked his trailer and you can read it again if you missed this part.
    And I didn't ask or beg my friends if you don't know shit then don't make story, I didn't vote by myself or my brother's forum account.
    I could use both of them but I didn't YET '-'.
    So pls calm down.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thanks
    So what? I like the new function that show you the Achievments that you have earned.
    And how dare you to call me gunz kid / life? you are the one who gets mad with no reason about GUNZ.

Azula is one of my friends here, now be honest did I ask you to vote me?
    Not mad , just stating the fact of how your little friend politics work.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    I have to say something.
    Dude you have people with less then 10 posts coming here to vote for you, there's no way to prove that you asked them to, but it's way too fcking bull shit.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Thread Information