View Poll Results: Which trailers do you like?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Zion

51 27.57%
  • 2. Dejtiar

60 32.43%
  • 3. ProjectL

13 7.03%
  • 4. Cobra

39 21.08%
  • 5. Taint

60 32.43%
  • 6. Fadi

23 12.43%
  • 7. Hazells

11 5.95%
  • 8. vendko1

8 4.32%
  • 9. Lemon

27 14.59%
  • 10. Shirotoushin

59 31.89%
  • 11. Phanta

14 7.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Explain to me what would be unfair for the admins (perhaps some other staff members) to decide which trailer they're going to use? I can imagine that the admins know what to look for in trailers and don't judge by friendship. I've made several kind of animations in the past couple of years, and judging by the votes / quality of the trailer it points to the obvious that it's a bunch of friend politic going on in there. Not that I'm surprised it happens, because thats something you'll always receive but adding a stronger vote from the higher ups would decrease the impact of friendship in the end result.
    We can't prove anyone voted falsely, nor can we assume that fact either. Changing the rules ex post facto lowers Freestyle's integrity as a whole, especially since there is money involved.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Explain to me what would be unfair for the admins (perhaps some other staff members) to decide which trailer they're going to use? I can imagine that the admins know what to look for in trailers and don't judge by friendship. I've made several kind of animations in the past couple of years, and judging by the votes / quality of the trailer it points to the obvious that it's a bunch of friend politic going on in there. Not that I'm surprised it happens, because thats something you'll always receive but adding a stronger vote from the higher ups would decrease the impact of friendship in the end result.
    not saying you're wrong but take it this way
    i've only asked literally 5 people to vote for me and i could name them, but what's the point?
    i got my votes fair and square and let's face it, if you read along the whole thread, 90% of the people that voted for me are new and idk them, so .-.
    anywho you're right about deijtiar but not the rest

Delineate's Avatar Video Contest Winner 2K13

Country
    Thanks
    Tbh it'd be better to take the top 5 in consideration by staff and re-vote within the staff.
    I'm not going to lose from someone who shows the cursor and fps meter in his trailer
    Previously known as: Kageyami

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shirotoushin View Post
    Tbh it'd be better to take the top 5 in consideration by staff and re-vote within the staff.
    I'm not going to lose from someone who shows the cursor and fps meter in his trailer
    /care much bout 1000 coins.

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    He gives mike np

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    How about fairness?
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Delineate's Avatar Video Contest Winner 2K13

Country
    Thanks
    You don't know me lmao, and where did I ever got mentioned that I was going to win?

I rather lose from Taint or Aese.
    Previously known as: Kageyami

8. The following user said thank you to Delineate for this useful post:

Taint (01-01-2014)

yt.com/ricardomartinswy

Thanks
    zion taint and shiro got my vote

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    We can't prove anyone voted falsely, nor can we assume that fact either. Changing the rules ex post facto lowers Freestyle's integrity as a whole, especially since there is money involved.
    Look at it differently, if the "community" (fair or unfair) chose lets say Deijtiar's trailer. Then that trailer is going to represent this server & the community, and not to make the guy feel bad but that trailer just doesn't look good enough to represent this entire community. To prevent this, it would be fair to let the admins decide which trailer really is good enough to be representing us. Despite this not being the original rules, the goal of this contest is to get the best trailer, and to reward the person / crew that managed to make this trailer. I don't understand the input from the community in the first place, but I think every mature person, especially developers themselves, can judge which trailer would be best. Or at least separate the trailers between good and not good enough.

And the way things are looking right now, chances are that Deijtiar's trailer might just get picked because of who knows what, and I don't think that would be the best outcome, thus a waste of credit / coins going towards the person who made it.

Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    not saying you're wrong but take it this way
    i've only asked literally 5 people to vote for me and i could name them, but what's the point?
    i got my votes fair and square and let's face it, if you read along the whole thread, 90% of the people that voted for me are new and idk them, so .-.
    anywho you're right about deijtiar but not the rest
    I'm most definitely not talking about your trailer, even though I don't think it's the best it deserves to have votes.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Look at it differently, if the "community" (fair or unfair) chose lets say Deijtiar's trailer. Then that trailer is going to represent this server & the community, and not to make the guy feel bad but that trailer just doesn't look good enough to represent this entire community. To prevent this, it would be fair to let the admins decide which trailer really is good enough to be representing us. Despite this not being the original rules, the goal of this contest is to get the best trailer, and to reward the person / crew that managed to make this trailer. I don't understand the input from the community in the first place, but I think every mature person, especially developers themselves, can judge which trailer would be best. Or at least separate the trailers between good and not good enough.

And the way things are looking right now, chances are that Deijtiar's trailer might just get picked because of who knows what, and I don't think that would be the best outcome, thus a waste of credit / coins going towards the person who made it.

I'm most definitely not talking about your trailer, even though I don't think it's the best it deserves to have votes.
    What you're saying is definitely true. Wucas is trying to explain that changing the rules at the end of this contest isn't fair towards the user which has the most votes.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information