View Poll Results: Which trailers do you like?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. Zion

51 27.57%
  • 2. Dejtiar

60 32.43%
  • 3. ProjectL

13 7.03%
  • 4. Cobra

39 21.08%
  • 5. Taint

60 32.43%
  • 6. Fadi

23 12.43%
  • 7. Hazells

11 5.95%
  • 8. vendko1

8 4.32%
  • 9. Lemon

27 14.59%
  • 10. Shirotoushin

59 31.89%
  • 11. Phanta

14 7.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Watched them all. Voted for Fadi.

Freestyler

Thanks
    besides what i said, i like detjar's, taint's and zion's. Zion the close up of that character in the end was legend. lol.

3. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Taint (12-31-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Taint best

5. The following user said thank you to Yel for this useful post:

Taint (01-01-2014)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Tomer Going to win this Nice Edit Tomer.

Delineate's Avatar Video Contest Winner 2K13

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    to be honest, these trailers... meh, missing out on a lot of important things about the game. And when everyone shows the game modes like gun game and just see someone kill another guy and it just looks like after killing, they just changed weapons. Seriously.... The game modes are not properly represented and theres a lot more I could say, so, I'm not voting for any. Make a part 2 for this and raise the prize a bit and put requirements that have to be included in trailers.

Or just leave it at this because it was just a fun event. Just my thoughts.
    I honestly had no clue how to put this together. Mostly all my normal work I do for clients have a lot of communication involved about what should be in the product.
    Because all these comments I realise how to do it better, but since the contest didn't tell anything specific but what FGunZ only had instore that other servers didnt have.
    I didn't know where to start.

So I personally waited for others to make one and learned from their mistakes or what I thought could've been better.
    Previously known as: Kageyami

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shirotoushin View Post
    I honestly had no clue how to put this together. Mostly all my normal work I do for clients have a lot of communication involved about what should be in the product.
    Because all these comments I realise how to do it better, but since the contest didn't tell anything specific but what FGunZ only had instore that other servers didnt have.
    I didn't know where to start.

So I personally waited for others to make one and learned from their mistakes or what I thought could've been better.
    Well, you tried your best I believe, but everyone's is still not clear, gun game for example isn't shown properly in everyone's. And capture the flag, 1v1 is a lame way to show it. Even could show the chat in a CTF game when people say things like go grab the flag, I'll cover you or something to set the atmosphere for certain game modes in your trailer, just a idea. Also, no one did not advertise the community, the players, and that's one of the main things over everything else for people that already play another server. Example: Extremely helpful community (if someone has troubles with something in the game they might just uninstall and cant bother with it and they'd prob just stick with another game), Competitive active cw is cool but be like we got the top players in all of gunz to give anyone a challenge and constant fun, cuz thats what will drawnin people from other servers that are still there cuz they got a clan there and cwing there thinking they're the best if rank 1 or something.

Be like: active quests, but thats probably not true lol, questers like playing quest with original exp settings and gear etc... and when you say active cw, and this and that, doesnt mean shit if you dont show it. I was surprised one day i logged on and looked in the clan channels, there were so many clans it was awesome, that alone would draw me in but no one didnt show that. They just talk outta there ass that this is the best sever.

^ for everyone makin trailers.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    I don't understand how Djaitar guy gets the most vote, or even that many votes. Pretty sure this isn't going fair at all, I suggest the head staff make their own decision that is worth at least 50% of all the votes.

The intro from Djaitar is just hilarious, from resolution to shaky camera footage etc. It's not good at all compared to a lot of others.

10. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Delineate (01-01-2014), Ric (01-01-2014), Wanderlust (01-01-2014)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I don't understand how Djaitar guy gets the most vote, or even that many votes. Pretty sure this isn't going fair at all, I suggest the head staff make their own decision that is worth at least 50% of all the votes.

The intro from Djaitar is just hilarious, from resolution to shaky camera footage etc. It's not good at all compared to a lot of others.
    That would be just as unfair as false votes, which is what you are implying.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Lol reminds me about the guy who got alot of his facebook friends to vote for him in the last competition. btw, i didint vote till now. interms of information and attraction, none of them really convince me.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    That would be just as unfair as false votes, which is what you are implying.
    Explain to me what would be unfair for the admins (perhaps some other staff members) to decide which trailer they're going to use? I can imagine that the admins know what to look for in trailers and don't judge by friendship. I've made several kind of animations in the past couple of years, and judging by the votes / quality of the trailer it points to the obvious that it's a bunch of friend politic going on in there. Not that I'm surprised it happens, because thats something you'll always receive but adding a stronger vote from the higher ups would decrease the impact of friendship in the end result.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information