Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Is there anyway you guys could make some new subforums. Seeing as tho league of legends and osu are prob the most played games other then fgunz or fcraft can we make a subforum dedicated to them. ? In these subforum/s there would be a help section a general discussion etc. like that dedicated to the game. So we could help each other.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    We have had so many sub-forums before which get removed in the end.
    For now the way it is now is fine, for example if you have questions about League of Legends you can always post your questions in the thread and there will always be a person to respond with an answer.

For those who will suggest terrible sub-forums can expect a punishment, please keep this serious and clean as possible.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    We have had so many sub-forums before which get removed in the end.
    For now the way it is now is fine, for example if you have questions about League of Legends you can always post your questions in the thread and there will always be a person to respond with an answer.

For those who will suggest terrible sub-forums can expect a punishment, please keep this serious and clean as possible.
    Oh no im not joking around. I Actualy think it would be a great idea if you guys could look into doing this. I see daily posts into these threads. I think it would be more useful and efficient if we made some sub forums for these games. However it could just be me.

Thread Information