Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    K80L80's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Your personal life doesn't really have nothing to do with this. Not sure if you understood what you have to do and broke t.t?

Cobra, you amuse me. I've had nothing but problems, yet everyone wants to annihilate the issues. Nothing makes the day fly like feeling really cared for. Maybe underneath it all I am stupid, but you have not given up. I wonder if I install it 7 more times, might it not work? I'm not saying I want to do that, but if it came down to it, why not? It's very frustrating for sure. Kinda want to break my computer. At least I have an excuse for sucking now. Don't worry, it will eventually work itself out. :D

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    If you are broke, you can always save money so you can buy windows 7. According the dxdiag you provided, your PC is GOOD to handle even gaming games. I used Windows XP before on a decent PC because I thought Window XP has less resources (which it does) but didn't do the fix, there's simply no agility, more likely made me lag more than usual. Windows 7 is faster, updated often, more secured, more features, stable functionality and stable gaming/support. 7049713.

If you do buy Windows 7, put the CD and run the setup. Then press upgrade and let the installation to the job!

If you bought the CD on-line which will be in a format (.iso) open the .iso with winrar or MagicISO which is a program to open ISO files (recommended winrar), select all the content files and extract them on desktop. Run setup.exe and let the installation to the job!
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

3. The following user said thank you to Cobra for this useful post:

K80L80 (01-03-2014)

Thanks
    I FREEKING LOVE YOU no srsly marry me

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by K80L80 View Post
    I FREEKING LOVE YOU no srsly marry me
    Upgrade done '-'?
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

6. The following user said thank you to Cobra for this useful post:

K80L80 (01-03-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Upgrade done '-'?
    yep, and tbf confirmed. thank you so much!!!!

i will now stalk you and thank all your posts... o.o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information