Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I apologize because I didn't mean to be so rude.
    Secondly, your English is actually very good if it is not your first language!
    The signature looks absolutely amazing by the way. I never commented on the actual topic.
    Cheers!
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Thanks
    That green streak running across the tag doesn't help the cause.

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    I apologize because I didn't mean to be so rude.
    Secondly, your English is actually very good if it is not your first language!
    The signature looks absolutely amazing by the way. I never commented on the actual topic.
    Cheers!
    You weren't rude, you just corrected my wrongs exaggeratedly.

Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    That green streak running across the tag doesn't help the cause.
    Yeah I thought so. Is this any better?

4. The following user said thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

Taiki (01-03-2014)

Banned

Thanks

Considering this line is a light source it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to give greyish tone. it should be completely white.
    another thing that annoys me is the fact that you can clearly see you used a large soft brush to put emphasis on the depth.

Edit:

I took the liberty of doing some corrections and color manipulating. As I don't have the PSD I couldn't do much but make corrections but here's my version:
    Before: After:

You can see that it looks a lot more fine-tuned now.
    my advice is to look at actual photo's that don't have filters applied to them ( professional photo's of course. ) to see which colors blend together, what kind of aspects about a picture shows warm/cold colors etc.
    also, a light source should NEVER be in the corner. it takes away the focus point and it's simply just unnatural.
    Last edited by Nickachu; 01-05-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    http://puu.sh/69IF0.png

Considering this line is a light source it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to give greyish tone. it should be completely white.
    another thing that annoys me is the fact that you can clearly see you used a large soft brush to put emphasis on the depth.

Edit:

I took the liberty of doing some corrections and color manipulating. As I don't have the PSD I couldn't do much but make corrections but here's my version:
    Before:http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/...nature40-1.jpg After:http://puu.sh/69JVd.png

You can see that it looks a lot more fine-tuned now.
    my advice is to look at actual photo's that don't have filters applied to them ( professional photo's of course. ) to see which colors blend together, what kind of aspects about a picture shows warm/cold colors etc.
    also, a light source should NEVER be in the corner. it takes away the focus point and it's simply just unnatural.
    too much blurrrr

nice 9/10
    nobhead no more talk

Thanks
    Thanks both of you.
    @Nickachu I appreciate it that you took the time to write such a useful comment. I will consider changing the light source position, but it just seemed that the light is coming from there as if it's a sun or something. About the blur, I'm guessing your blur layer was put on lighten? I tried that once and I didn't really like the result, I prefer normal blur. About the light streak, you're right, I shouldn't have added it in the first place. But I gotta say, I still prefer your version, what did you do for the color corrections? is it just contrast and brightness?

Underground's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    not bad I like it just that her breast are too small you should fix that.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    Thanks both of you.
    @Nickachu I appreciate it that you took the time to write such a useful comment. I will consider changing the light source position, but it just seemed that the light is coming from there as if it's a sun or something. About the blur, I'm guessing your blur layer was put on lighten? I tried that once and I didn't really like the result, I prefer normal blur. About the light streak, you're right, I shouldn't have added it in the first place. But I gotta say, I still prefer your version, what did you do for the color corrections? is it just contrast and brightness?
    I've only set a blurred layer to lighten once, which was when I just started photoshop. It's horrible. NEVER do it. thank god you don't like it.
    as to the colors, I'm a fine-artist myself so I know how colors work, it's just looking at life around you and trying to figure out which colors goes along with others.
    once you get the hang of it and start to understand the theory behind it the process of understanding colors becomes natural.
    I'd suggest just checking out real life situations and looking up as many professional photo's as you possibly can for now ( unfiltered ones ofcourse. )

as for the color adjustments there's a different variety of ways you can change the color management, every single picture is different so there's no official way of doing so.
    in this case I had to color balance it manually, adjust the values and curves a little bit ( by doing so you automatically change the contrast, but you'll learn this once you start studying colors and values. )
    and then once all colors seemed natural to me I started adding the effects such as adding the warming filters/gradient maps etc.

Crokoro's Avatar Kracoko4ET

Country
    Thanks
    OMG I like it so much!!!
    #NOROOMTAG2014

]IGN :^CC^5rokor^Co^D , Kracoko

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    not bad I like it just that her breast are too small you should fix that.
    Don't be so sure thanks.

Originally Posted by Crokoro View Post
    OMG I like it so much!!!
    Haha, thank you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information