Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    As a video editor that's a decent laptop to use, as for gaming specs I believe is okay, I mean my pc is wooden and it gets 300-400 fps on gunz

Banned

Thanks
    I recommend this,you can play with 200-300 fps only tho.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I have a i3 with 4GB of RAM and I can play Gunz easily at 200-300 fps. Depends on map and that is with integrated graphics.
    Dedicated graphics like the HD 8730M should get you WELL over 300fps.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    This will definitely get you between 300-400fps

(Y)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I have an i7 4700MQ @ 2.4gHz, 12GB RAM @ 1600 MHz, and two GT 750Ms (2GB GDDR5 each, so 4GB total) in my laptop. It runs every game I own on ultra + streams 1080p @ 60FPS. Honestly if I were you I would save up and buy a laptop for a higher price tag. It will end up lasting you longer and you can't really put a price on quality.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 01-13-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    Budget of 300-500 euros is pretty solid once converted. Are you only concerned about the performance on gunz? Ultimately, it's up to you. I'd agree with others and estimate a rough 200-300 fps range depending on the game you're in. You could shell out around your max budget and without a doubt get something that will be fast enough for years to come, future-proof? Probably not. But the only reason to get a "future-proof" laptop in terms of compatibility of parts is if you're going to manually install these parts later down the line or something.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but gunz seems to be more dependent on the processor. Might be a bit different with the custom stuff on fgunz. I remember on Ijji/Aeria, I had my newly built computer with an i7 processor on integrated graphics hitting over 800fps...I wanna say over 1k but I don't remember the exact number. Graphics card only enhanced that further though.
    Last edited by Suggestive; 01-18-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    Budget of 300-500 euros is pretty solid once converted. Are you only concerned about the performance on gunz? Ultimately, it's up to you. I'd agree with others and estimate a rough 200-300 fps range depending on the game you're in. You could shell out around your max budget and without a doubt get something that will be fast enough for years to come, future-proof? Probably not. But the only reason to get a "future-proof" laptop in terms of compatibility of parts is if you're going to manually install these parts later down the line or something.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but gunz seems to be more dependent on the processor. Might be a bit different with the custom stuff on fgunz. I remember on Ijji/Aeria, I had my newly built computer with an i7 processor on integrated graphics hitting over 800fps...I wanna say over 1k but I don't remember the exact number. Graphics card only enhanced that further though.
    Gunz isn't dependent on CPU. The better the CPU the better integrated graphics are. Integrated Graphics is indeed processing from the CPU but dedicated can provide wayyy more performance. In all honesty if you want the best value I would not consider a laptop. Go for a desktop. Something fails in your desktop it's ezfix unlike a laptop. Laptop is repairable too but you can't upgrade it like you can a desktop.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Thanks
    ^Pretty sure this game is more dependent on cpu than gpu

Santosa's Avatar Loyal

Thanks
    Yes, I agree you should upgrade to i7.
    Even with what you have you will get high fps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information