Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    [Request & Contest]
    Signature for a "Future Producer"

Hi guys,
    You probably know me from a long time ago on the forums under the name of LiveStep since the 20th October 2012.
    Ever since I've been on the forums, I've been talking to several people, joking around and mostly... Doing music!
    And if I request you guys for a signature, which is gonna be also a contest, I guessed you guys might be interested for the prize!
    The prize is gonna be HIGH, trust me! (It's my way to thank you being part of this forum event)

Proof: http://puu.sh/67Jjb.png (Just to prove you, here's another picture as of the 9th January 2014 w/ different link) > http://puu.sh/6eJCE.png
    P.S. If you check the date, I just bought these coins today (or this morning depending on your time zones).

The reason why I'm doing this is, now I'm actually working on a big music project. But this project and future projects are going to bring me big opportunities!
    Yet, my tunes that are actually out are only on NewGrounds (here), because I'm definitely not official yet, but also that I'm aiming for different kinds of audiences!

As for the signature, not only that I will put it on the forums here, but also on my Facebook profile (here), my Facebook page (LiveStepFreak Music), my Twitter page (here), my Youtube page (here, but nothing yet uploaded) and whatever else I own under my name!

As for the signatures, in sizes, I want only something BIGGER than 1600 x 900 (which I could rearrange later).
    In terms of credits, don't forget to write your GFXer nicknames, in whichever corner fits the best (as long as we can see it).

Now for the specifications of the signature, the theme is MUSIC (for sure), but you can put anything in it (animes, objects, simple logo, etc.)
    Like I said, it can be any sizes, as long as it fits any pages and we can your GFXer's nickname! (Don't forget the 1600x900 copy for my desktop)

For the Rules:
    1- One person can post several signatures (but please, not in several post also >_<).
    2- No nudity, offending and vulgar stuff on the signature (I have limits for myself, but I do respect the FG forums and its staff after all).
    3- Most important, Enjoy my music while doing it (on NewGrounds)!

Finally for the prizes!
    There will be ONE prize of 400 coins! (Because some people requested it)

Like I said again earlier, I would be doing "Request & Contest" often.

And my next one, not sure when I'm gonna do this one, BUT! It's gonna be for a Youtube page trailer! ([Request & Contest] Youtube Trailer For A "Future Producer")

(New) End date for this event: 23rd January 2014 (Leaving you guys 2 weeks and some days due to thread major changes/update)

I wish everyone the best of luck and may the best GFXer win!
    P.S. For the winners, I will contact them on their FG Forum profiles so there will be no scamming from other players going around.

~LiveStepFreak~

Last edited by Dante; 01-09-2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Major changes/updates - TO READ!!

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    Can't wait for the second one, need to unrust my vid editing skills. c:

Creds to Lemonish^

3. The following user said thank you to Osuu for this useful post:

Dante (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    Can't wait for the second one, need to unrust my vid editing skills. c:
    And I'm sure other people will also participate in the next contest I'm putting up also!
    But if you want, you can try putting up your skills in this contest too, just for the fun! (Also that you might be one of the three top contestants if you push yourself to do it)
    Unless you qualify yourself as a "beginner" for signature stuff???

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    You do know YouTube banners are HUGE! And Facebook too. Idk about Twitter but i'm sure it is the same case. i might do it and if i win (doubt it) The prize won't be useful at all. So if i manage to make one, it will be free
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Dante (01-04-2014)

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    What style are you looking for? Energetic? Dark? Sci fi? 3D? :p

Creds to Lemonish^

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    You do know YouTube banners are HUGE! And Facebook too. Idk about Twitter but i'm sure it is the same case. i might do it and if i win (doubt it) The prize won't be useful at all. So if i manage to make one, it will be free
    Yes, but as long as I can have them for most of my page. Which means, it can also be in several copies of it!

Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    What style are you looking for? Energetic? Dark? Sci fi? 3D? :p
    The theme I'm looking for is Music, and as I said in my first post on this thread, you can put animes, objects, a simple logo, etc.
    As long as there is no nudity, offending or vulgar stuff on it!

I leave you guys one month, which means this ends by February 3rd.
    This will give you guys plenty of time to make several types of signature and several copies for those different pages.

Please, as I say it again! Do not forget the 1600x900 copy for my desktop!! >_<
    Last edited by Dante; 01-03-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Thanks
    Sorry to tell you guys, but if you didn't know the official starting date is today!
    And ends on the February 3rd!

Donator

Thanks
    1 month? thats a lot lol.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    1 month? thats a lot lol.
    Yeah, but I guess you didn't read what was first said all along this thread!

Thanks
    I guess nobody is taking this seriously... Because it is.

The worse about it is, you guys have the proof that I bought these coins for this [Request & Contest].

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information