Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    I think its very annoying when ppl lagg or spike in cw but I only want to say that ppl overreact alot when somebody spike once or something. Ppl report too fast because they are afraid for hackers and most of the guys just love to come with excuses. Anyway Im one of the guys who always ask friendly too fix spike or lagg and stuff.
    So I have the following question, pls dont warn or ban before the reporter has sufficient evidence that the reporter asked friendly to fix the ping. I just think ppl report too fast these days. Im not talking about ppl I don't like or something because I have friends on fg who also react like this. I just think thats ridicilous when it happens. Ppl can get a warn just because he's using skype or youtube or w/e. Or sometimes ppl share net and they spike sometimes it happens its no big deal... But sometimes we forget that because the amount of reports are too damn high!!

I appreciate ur efforts
    Keep up the good work staff
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I kinda agree but nowadays people got high spec. computers and I don't think someone would lag even if they use Skype, YouTube and/or even another game opened but yeah, you're somehow right.
    That's why the unban/unwarn appeals were made, right?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I kinda agree but nowadays people got high spec. computers and I don't think someone would lag even if they use Skype, YouTube and/or even another game opened but yeah, you're somehow right.
    That's why the unban/unwarn appeals were made, right?
    It doesn't matter how good ur pc is sometimes, if ur sharing wifi u can spike sometimes and thats already a HUGE problem for the tearbending cwers. And yh its good that we can use the unban appeals but sometimes its not necessary, and yh nobody is perfect we make mistakes thats why Im only saiying and I appreciate the good work of the staff. Maybe Im helping and thats my goal

Because ppl cry alot
    14-14-08

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    It doesn't matter how good ur pc is sometimes, if ur sharing wifi u can spike sometimes and thats already a HUGE problem for the tearbending cwers. And yh its good that we can use the unban appeals but sometimes its not necessary, and yh nobody is perfect we make mistakes thats why Im only saiying and I appreciate the good work of the staff. Maybe Im helping and thats my goal

Because ppl cry alot
    Oh well, I'm already sharing wi-fi for a few days and nothing changed at all, I'm not spiking in-game or something.
    However, players would know when they are spiking, for example if they are downloading something or they are having internet issues, I don't think someone will bother to play.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    I think its very annoying when ppl lagg or spike in cw but I only want to say that ppl overreact alot when somebody spike once or something. Ppl report too fast because they are afraid for hackers and most of the guys just love to come with excuses. Anyway Im one of the guys who always ask friendly too fix spike or lagg and stuff.
    So I have the following question, pls dont warn or ban before the reporter has sufficient evidence that the reporter asked friendly to fix the ping. I just think ppl report too fast these days. Im not talking about ppl I don't like or something because I have friends on fg who also react like this. I just think thats ridicilous when it happens. Ppl can get a warn just because he's using skype or youtube or w/e. Or sometimes ppl share net and they spike sometimes it happens its no big deal... But sometimes we forget that because the amount of reports are too damn high!!

I appreciate ur efforts
    Keep up the good work staff

To be honest, even little spikes caused by skype are annoying as hell..

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I spike without any of that shit open at times.
    Partially because of just issues with internet, and also because my computer is shit.
    It is wrong to assume that everyone has a high spec computer these days.
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

7. The following user said thank you to Buddhism for this useful post:

Azula (01-03-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Oh well, I'm already sharing wi-fi for a few days and nothing changed at all, I'm not spiking in-game or something.
    However, players would know when they are spiking, for example if they are downloading something or they are having internet issues, I don't think someone will bother to play.
    I was using net from the neighbrs 2/3weeks ago and I spiked sometimes so it clearly depend on ur net. But I've seen that ppl cry too fast, rlly it is too exaggerated these ppl are giving FG a bad name

Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    To be honest, even little spikes caused by skype are annoying as hell..
    I know, thats exactly what I said but dont u think that ppl are overreacting these days?

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...4839-Force-Lag

This are one of the things Im talking about. This guy report somebody who's forcing too play FG. His net or computer clearly sux. But he wants too play let the poor guy play this game for the love of god...
    Last edited by Azula; 01-03-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    14-14-08

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    I was using net from the neighbrs 2/3weeks ago and I spiked sometimes so it clearly depend on ur net. But I've seen that ppl cry too fast, rlly it is too exaggerated these ppl are giving FG a bad name

I know, thats exactly what I said but dont u think that ppl are overreacting these days?

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...4839-Force-Lag

This are one of the things Im talking about. This guy report somebody who's forcing too play FG. His net or computer clearly sux. But he wants too play let the poor guy play this game for the love of god...
    Cw isn't like infection mode, people there get 9000000 ping or nstep

Anyhow..

I don't see why a person should spike.. If your pc is really that bad then don't cw in my opinion.
    If you can't prevent the spike then sorry.. but it's unfair for others.
    If you can prevent it like youtube/skype then do so or obviously it isn't fair for the others.

Yes people over-react, but they woudn't if they didn't spike at all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    Cw isn't like infection mode, people there get 9000000 ping or nstep

Anyhow..

I don't see why a person should spike.. If your pc is really that bad then don't cw in my opinion.
    If you can't prevent the spike then sorry.. but it's unfair for others.
    If you can prevent it like youtube/skype then do so or obviously it isn't fair for the others.

Yes people over-react, but they woudn't if they didn't spike at all.
    Don't get me wrong, Im not saiying to let spikers play in cw. I understand ur point btw it is indeed unfair to other ppl who have good connection and stuff. Im just saiying that ppl overreact sometimes and yh maybe they cry fast because they dont spike many times. Im just saiying that we must take into account the reports. An unjust banishment is a big deal and there are ppl who don't know to use the forum..
    14-14-08

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I spike for some reason but I do play on a wireless network, meh...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information