Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    NICE ADVERTISM

i woudn't want to see it for one reason;
    people would spam them in cw's.

I love the originallity but, should be implanted but only if it would be denied in cw's

why would ppl spam grenades that they'll never hit srsly you gotta get lucky on ping + there's a delay untill it explodes so it makes it easy to dodge.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Y u no even try what I suggested?

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I was thinking about "TEAM MED" like those ADAM grenades but a bit different, whoever are inside the circle gets HP. < I think it's a good idea.
    And about the "Element Grenade" I think it will be nice if FG will add a few (for test) and disable it on CW as Steff mentioned.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

4. The following 2 users say thank you to ZoneStyle for this useful post:

Kristoper (01-06-2014), Lorrainé (01-06-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I dont like it that much also the video doedn't show much. About dejtiars ides , I dont think many people are gonna play that

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    I dont like it that much also the video doedn't show much. About dejtiars ides , I dont think many people are gonna play that
    Dejtiar nao ta aqui (isn't here).
    Call me Zone / ZoneStyle / Tomer whatever you want just forget about my last name (Dejtiar) pls.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    I was thinking about "TEAM MED" like those ADAM grenades but a bit different, whoever are inside the circle gets HP. < I think it's a good idea.
    And about the "Element Grenade" I think it will be nice if FG will add a few (for test) and disable it on CW as Steff mentioned.
    Liking the 'Team Med' idea.

Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Note: This is edit is done on my test server. However this update may be released if Linear88 decides to accept this with as well permission from our administrators and community. So please, do give feedback.

Click here to view upcoming updates which may be released on Freestyle GunZ if the community likes it and here to view more information in regards to this post.

Here's a video from my blog:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYWgOxs208I
    I think the Electric element would be OP. However, if you use: Poison, Flame or Ice - I suggest you should reduce the damage so it doesn't instant kill the player (of course it's silly saying that because you obviously would want the player to die quickly, but speaking in my perspective - If I were the player and the grenade was over powered, it wouldn't require people anymore skill to kill which would annoy the crap out of me since we already have the 'ownage' gun). Ownage + Element Ice Grenade = GG '-'
    Tomorrow comes today

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Did I say this is going to be definitely accepted? No. If people don't want it, it's won't be on FG, period.
    Lightning grenade seems like over-powered, yes. For Ice, Fire and Poison seems fine to me.
    Are you being serious?

Ok bro, I thought i had bad eyes.

Donator

Thanks
    This is what will happen. It's an item like landmines, lame as fk takes no skill.
    Get a grenade to hit someone by lightning and just spray players full to dead.
    Lame as fk.

10. The following user said thank you to Aynia for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-28-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    I think the Electric element would be OP. However, if you use: Poison, Flame or Ice - I suggest you should reduce the damage so it doesn't instant kill the player (of course it's silly saying that because you obviously would want the player to die quickly, but speaking in my perspective - If I were the player and the grenade was over powered, it wouldn't require people anymore skill to kill which would annoy the crap out of me since we already have the 'ownage' gun). Ownage + Element Ice Grenade = GG '-'
    I kind of told him that about the 4 element nade idea ;D.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I kind of told him that about the 4 element nade idea ;D.
    I'm sure he knows xD Haha
    Tomorrow comes today

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information