Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    thinking like that leads to regrets later. Been saying. You just add and add things and watch them over run the game and become popular becauase there is no target from intended gameplay to be meta gameplay, no scene besides things around clanwar idk. don't wanna go over that again, anyway... Don't add things in without trying to balance them wtf lol.
    Again like we stated above *sigh y u no read*..
    It's not that we are going add too much damage or a overtimed stun.
    There will be no tier 1, 2 or 3 element grenades like the sword enchants, infact I think the damage and stun will be based on tier 1 enchant of ijji (stats).

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    I wouldn't aim for making something over-powered though. People may get annoyed and it may screw the game-play.
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Basicly this is just ad addon to the game, not basing if it is op or sure good.
    More of adding a way to make it more fun/difficult to play your average DM, TDM and what not.
    cobra, don't stand down! lol.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Again like we stated above *sigh y u no read*..
    It's not that we are going add too much damage or a overtimed stun.
    There will be no tier 1, 2 or 3 element grenades like the sword enchants, infact I think the damage and stun will be based on tier 1 enchant of ijji (stats).
    u made it seem like u dun care bout balances in general, well, all good I guess, still go thru balancing o-o

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    u made it seem like u dun care bout balances in general, well, all good I guess, still go thru balancing o-o
    @ Not basing it if it would be op, I should've said; we are not going for the op goal (like I said above, we tend to make it weak to start with which should have a better impact onto the game as making it op and make people rage).

Freestyler

Thanks
    @ Not basing it if it would be op, I should've said; we are not going for the op goal (like I said above, we tend to make it weak to start with which should have a better impact onto the game as making it op and make people rage).
    aight b. but, if yall include me, I can really help. Wouldn't have to go by trial and error by starting from just weak grenade and move up. Also, wouldn't want something like this to happen: the other grenade items and mines etc become trumped and element grenades are seen as better therefore, item meta = element nades in the future. wouldn't want that rite. But not saying u guys gonna do that. but yea I could help a lot o-o. think about gunz too much to not be included lol.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Stephan, Skype.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Stephan, Skype.
    DDaggerDD, Skype*

ben105's Avatar Detective Conan

Country
    Thanks
    cobra will it be on fgunz cause it coool

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789